Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/23/2023, 20:47   #241 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Not much bad to say about it. It can be a hard time to set up but not that hard. Overall Very friendly and helpfull. The Rota's work like a charm, Free ones and paid ones.
Old 11/23/2023, 22:52   #242 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am really happy that I followed right people in this forum and tried GGL, first of all 0x41^4 's comments first lit the curiosity fire in me and I have contacted Robin; is super helpful and super fast with replies. Even though Robin offered me to help with setup i was able to set it up pretty easily and I finished my first ever dungeon with GGL!

Im sure there are people sceptical; I urge you to atleast give it a try, there are so much false information in this forum don't believe everything you read.

Also I was able to get a good black friday discount, good luck.
Old 11/24/2023, 23:42   #243 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Price for warlock 1 specc PVE?
Old 11/25/2023, 04:58   #244 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065

The loader and most developers are currently offering black friday sales / huge discounts for the holiday.

Join the Discord and message Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by G U Not View Post
Price for warlock 1 specc PVE?
First, you need to buy the Warlock license, which is 75.00€ (this buys you a Warlock license forever, only pay once).

Once you've got that, pick a private developer, let's use Spiken in this case; 19.16€/month (includes all 3 warlock specs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardslet View Post
Not much bad to say about it. It can be a hard time to set up but not that hard. Overall Very friendly and helpfull. The Rota's work like a charm, Free ones and paid ones.
Glad you're having a good time.

Yes, setup can be hard but if you ask, you will get friendly support.

We have seen quite a few new customers, and I can confidently say that 99% of rotation related problems that new customers experience is due to wrong setup. So, after watching the tutorial on how to set everything up, if you still have doubts, just ask and people will help!
Old 11/26/2023, 13:25   #245 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you explain what the private version offers? The price is pretty steep at 99 euros initial and a monthly cost but can’t find any information on what it actually does.
Old 12/02/2023, 00:01   #246 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Explain to me the difference between buying a class for 60~ euros, and a "subscription" for 11 euros ?
Heck, why is the purchase so complicated.
Old 12/05/2023, 00:26   #247 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoXGame94 View Post
Explain to me the difference between buying a class for 60~ euros, and a "subscription" for 11 euros ?
Heck, why is the purchase so complicated.
The class is a one time fee. It acts as a license, needed for the class you want to play.
The subscription is a monthly requirement to have continued access to the loader.
When buying a new license for whatever class you want, there is a free included subscription for your first month.

---------------------------------------

I've been getting a lot of DM's asking me what is the best performing rotations on GGL right now. These are my current achievements -

Top 100 NA Rogue's (3K io) - Ryan's Rogue rotation
Top 10 Ret (Solos) - Makulu Ret rotation
Top 100 MW (Solos) - Makulu FW rotation
Old 12/05/2023, 02:47   #248 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
The class is a one time fee. It acts as a license, needed for the class you want to play.
The subscription is a monthly requirement to have continued access to the loader.
When buying a new license for whatever class you want, there is a free included subscription for your first month.

---------------------------------------

I've been getting a lot of DM's asking me what is the best performing rotations on GGL right now. These are my current achievements -

Top 100 NA Rogue's (3K io) - Ryan's Rogue rotation
Top 10 Ret (Solos) - Makulu Ret rotation
Top 100 MW (Solos) - Makulu FW rotation
Good day, I have a few questions. I am a absolute sucker for botting, something about watching a program do the work is.. idk. I always loved it.

Since botting seems to be super dead, to my great dismay, I thought about rotations. I did that once a few years ago and it cost me a 300€ account in a matter of a few weeks.. It worked great, until the ban.

So first question, what about detection. I have access to two PCs, whats the safest option to run GG? I know most of the time streaming from one pc to another was very safe because its not actually on the computer that the game runs on.

Second, I am open regarding classes for retail, but was always a rogue, druid or hunter guy. What do you think is best when taking GG into consideration?
Lets say I want the smoothest experience with good ingame convenience regarding how the class plays and what it has access to. Whats the best GG class/rotation out of all of them. Mainly for half-serious pve and more pvp focused.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12/05/2023, 03:31   #249 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eposx View Post
Good day, I have a few questions. I am a absolute sucker for botting, something about watching a program do the work is.. idk. I always loved it.

Since botting seems to be super dead, to my great dismay, I thought about rotations. I did that once a few years ago and it cost me a 300€ account in a matter of a few weeks.. It worked great, until the ban.

So first question, what about detection. I have access to two PCs, whats the safest option to run GG? I know most of the time streaming from one pc to another was very safe because its not actually on the computer that the game runs on.

Second, I am open regarding classes for retail, but was always a rogue, druid or hunter guy. What do you think is best when taking GG into consideration?
Lets say I want the smoothest experience with good ingame convenience regarding how the class plays and what it has access to. Whats the best GG class/rotation out of all of them. Mainly for half-serious pve and more pvp focused.

Thanks in advance!
GGL needs to be used on the PC you play on, it can't be a second PC.
The safest option would be to purchase a private subscription.

As for performance, melee will always perform the best when it comes to pixel bots. This is because the rotations are easier and there are less condition checks that need to be made. However, there are many people that still parse high 90s.

As for Rogue, a private developer by the name of Ryan has the best performing Rogue, and in my opinion, the best performing melee. As I mentioned in the post above yours, I'm currently Top 100 RIO with his Rogue.

As for Druid and Hunter, it really depends. Makulu is a community of excellent developers that are currently free (they will be private eventually, but they're testing a lot). They have BM Hunter and Feral (just released today). I can't speak on how they perform as I haven't used their BM nor Feral, but I am Top 10 in Solos on their Ret and Top 100 on their Mistweaver, so I suspect BM and Feral are performing just fine.

Spiken is a private developer and supports all Druid specs, and all Hunter specs.
Spiken has a monthly cost, which, as I mentioned, Makulu doesn't now but they will, but you can try Spiken for free and compare his versus Makulu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 04:15   #250 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
GGL needs to be used on the PC you play on, it can't be a second PC.
The safest option would be to purchase a private subscription.

As for performance, melee will always perform the best when it comes to pixel bots. This is because the rotations are easier and there are less condition checks that need to be made. However, there are many people that still parse high 90s.

As for Rogue, a private developer by the name of Ryan has the best performing Rogue, and in my opinion, the best performing melee. As I mentioned in the post above yours, I'm currently Top 100 RIO with his Rogue.

As for Druid and Hunter, it really depends. Makulu is a community of excellent developers that are currently free (they will be private eventually, but they're testing a lot). They have BM Hunter and Feral (just released today). I can't speak on how they perform as I haven't used their BM nor Feral, but I am Top 10 in Solos on their Ret and Top 100 on their Mistweaver, so I suspect BM and Feral are performing just fine.

Spiken is a private developer and supports all Druid specs, and all Hunter specs.
Spiken has a monthly cost, which, as I mentioned, Makulu doesn't now but they will, but you can try Spiken for free and compare his versus Makulu.
I will write a DM instead of replying here again.
Old 12/12/2023, 09:47   #251 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So if i want All the class and instead of monthly fee.
do i pick AIO + life time? which includes Private rotation profiles?
Old 12/13/2023, 07:10   #252 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qhdrmsqhdrms12 View Post
So if i want All the class and instead of monthly fee.
do i pick AIO + life time? which includes Private rotation profiles?
It doesn't include private rotations, you buy those separate.
Old 12/15/2023, 08:10   #253 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how indepth is pve rotations? like full on customized? like for pally tanking, is it full AUTO? or do i need to go in and customized bopping and stuff like that. Thanks!
Old 12/23/2023, 07:15   #254 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue100xx View Post
how indepth is pve rotations? like full on customized? like for pally tanking, is it full AUTO? or do i need to go in and customized bopping and stuff like that. Thanks!
Most rotations are made with the intent to make them WASD (full auto).

Depending on the content you push, there are some things you would want to handle manually. However, this won't be necessary until you start getting into 26+ keys.
Old 12/26/2023, 17:40   #255 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i get the discord? im considering a purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium37 View Post
Is there an updated discord link?
i need this please