Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/05/2022, 06:59   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you support Blood Elf paladin WOTLK fresh start servers?
Old 09/05/2022, 18:24   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how user friendly is this to setup for someone whos a beginner and coming back to wow after 6 years?
Old 09/26/2022, 01:41   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelic View Post
how user friendly is this to setup for someone whos a beginner and coming back to wow after 6 years?
It's a bit of a time investment, I'd say 5-15 minute set up per spec. But it is not at all complicated.
Old 10/01/2022, 17:26   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looked at purchasing this but the order form has a number of options but doesn't explain what they do or if they're necessary. Like normal vs private subscription.

Is there a discord or similar where I can talk with the devs/users about this?

Also, what would be the monthly cost for an optimally performing rotation (single spec) including community rotations? Assuming for both pve and pvp.
Old 12/02/2022, 15:23   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

★Hello everyone, I would like to leave a review about ggloader★

~A little about me~
World of warcraft is my favorite game that I play with wotlk addon. In which I found many friends in real life❤.

~Dating history~
But once I broke my arm, and when I was recovering, I began to look for all these addons that simplify the rotation in the game, Hekili, GSE and others. Until I came across ggloader.

~About the rotations~
Ggloader is a platform where many fans of the game and very talented people have gathered, and every year it progresses, develops, and only gets better. It has a lot of developers who have created truly great combat routines for the game, with which you can easily achieve whether it's 100% logs, or take a gladiator in the arena. Do you want to be the best healer in the game?! Try the ★BЄŔSЄŔKЄŔ★ rotation. Do you want to be a pvp ***?! Try rotations from Spiken.
Want to be a dps monster?! Try Ryan's Rogue Rotations. And many others. (All links to these rotations can be found in the ggloader discord).

~Settings~
They are not difficult, but you may spend 15-30 minutes the first time. You can easily find all the information in the discord, either from the developers, or in the FAQ, or from users. If you are too lazy, you can ask the developers to set you up through TeamViewer for a small additional fee.

~Payment~
Personally, I like that there are a lot of payment methods, both from standard ones and more advanced ones. And each user can find something convenient for themselves.

~About security~
I have been a ggloader user since 2020, from the bfa addon, and since then there has not been a single user blocked. I don’t know how the developers achieved this, but this one is really a miracle.

my rogue
my shaman
Old 08/23/2023, 03:02   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have ban wave today same hyper?
Old 08/23/2023, 06:11   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where can I find more information on purchase process? Theres so many options and no clear details on what each item is.
Old 08/23/2023, 09:47   #173 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binzonesgg View Post
Have ban wave today same hyper?
Nope, GGL was not hit by the same wave Elk was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaly7688 View Post
Where can I find more information on purchase process? Theres so many options and no clear details on what each item is.
Quote me with any questions and I'll get you answers ASAP.

For the time being, a quick rundown on how purchasing works.

* "Trial" - 3 days of trial access, usable with any 2 classes.
* "Transfer" - If you buy a class, such as mage, but you quit mage and want monk, you can transfer your class.
* "Advanced" - You buy however many classes you want.
* "All in one [-40% off]" - As it says, it's al all in one package, so you don't need to pick any "advanced" options.
* "Exclusive offers" - Private is a more security, pay for extra safety. Lifetime means you don't pay 11.85€/month again.
* "Subscriptions" - Normal subscription is the 11.85€ you need to run the rotation.

You need a subscription to use the rotation, which is 11.85€/month

Buying classes ("Advanced") is a one-time charge. Each class is 75€ each.
So, if you buy mage, which is 75€, you will never need to buy mage again.

If you buy "All In One" for 489€, you buy ALL of the classes at once. Again, if you do this, you will never have to buy a class again.

Lifetime is 419€. This means that you will never pay for a subscription (11.85€/month) again.

Additionally, keep in mind that specialized rotations are an addition fee. For example, Gladiator/Rank 1/Top 0.1% M+ rotations are 100€ from Spiken (a rotation developer). These specialized profiles are NOT on the GGL shop screen, they are offered after you become a member.

Yes, GGL is MUCH more expensive than their competitors, but they specialize in security. They're made for people who want the least amount of ban risk.

Also, I understand that a lot of people are looking at purchasing GGL after the Elk ban wave. Keep in mind that the setup for GGL is much more complex than Elk was as it requires manual keybinding. However, there are lots of people that are willing to help you with this process if it proves to be too challenging for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2023, 14:14   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

* "Transfer" - If you buy a class, such as mage, but you quit mage and want monk, you can transfer your class.
* "All in one [-40% off]" - As it says, it's al all in one package, so you don't need to pick any "advanced" options.
* "Exclusive offers" - Private is a more security, pay for extra safety. Lifetime means you don't pay 11.85€/month again.
* "Subscriptions" - Normal subscription is the 11.85€ you need to run the rotation.

If you buy "All In One" for 489€, you buy ALL of the classes at once. Again, if you do this, you will never have to buy a class again.

Lifetime is 419€. This means that you will never pay for a subscription (11.85€/month) again.

Additionally, keep in mind that specialized rotations are an addition fee. For example, Gladiator/Rank 1/Top 0.1% M+ rotations are 100€ from Spiken (a rotation developer). These specialized profiles are NOT on the GGL shop screen, they are offered after you become a member.

Yes, GGL is MUCH more expensive than their competitors, but they specialize in security. They're made for people who want the least amount of ban risk.

Also, I understand that a lot of people are looking at purchasing GGL after the Elk ban wave. Keep in mind that the setup for GGL is much more complex than Elk was as it requires manual keybinding. However, there are lots of people that are willing to help you with this process if it proves to be too challenging for you.
Thank you for this answer what would be Retail basic? under their sales, would that include more classes?
Old 08/23/2023, 17:06   #175 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

So the clearify If i want to play a fire mage I need to pay 70 usd once for the rotation and 12 usd for the private subscription every month?
Old 08/23/2023, 22:09   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roland788 View Post
Thank you for this answer what would be Retail basic? under their sales, would that include more classes?
Retail basic was for additional features, but since the rotation structure has changed a bit - e.g. private developers such as Ryan, Spiken, Berserk, etc, it's irrelevant as their rotations will have those additional features included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerr1000 View Post
So the clearify If i want to play a fire mage I need to pay 70 usd once for the rotation and 12 usd for the private subscription every month?
So, for your first purchase, you will only buy the Mage option next to "Advanced."

When you buy a class for the first time, it comes with a free month subscription. After that month, you will only need to buy another 12 usd subscription.

Of course, if you want to buy a specialized rotation from a private developer, such as Berserk or Spiken, you will need to pay their membership fee to their exclusive rotations. Which is 25€ a month for Berserk or anywhere between 16€, 50€, and 95€ for Spiken, depending on what you buy.

You can see Spiken's different packages here

To give you an example, if you buy "Advanced AIO - Gladiator/Arena" you get access to every Gladiator/Rank 1 profile which includes -

* Rogue Assasination
* Rogue Outlaw
* Rogue Subtely
* Hunter Survival
* Hunter BM
* Hunter MM
* Priest Shadow
* Priest Discipline
* Priest Holy
* Warrior Fury
* Warrior Arms
* Death-Knight Unholy

Additionally, you get access to all of the advanced M+ rotations as well.

If you're NOT a PvPer and you play every class, you would buy his Basic AIO - PvE package which is 57.50 usd. This comes with every class and advanced M+ logic.

For Berserker advanced rotations, the prices are -

Single Class:
Monthly = 25€ - Lifetime = 375€

All in One:
Monthly = 50€ - Lifetime = 750€

Keep in mind, these developers are extra money because they are ADVANCED profiles, which mean specialized logic for high-tier gameplay. They are designed to get you to 3K+ IO, Gladiator and Rank 1. If you don't want to buy these rotations, there are free developers that you can use as well which are essentially in the price of your subscription.

Edit: I want to include that developers like Spiken, offer a free 3 day trial of basic profiles. Additionally, if you purchase his advanced rotations and you aren't satisfied, he will refund you if you request your refund within the 3 days of buying.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2023, 22:48   #177 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Quote:

Spiken's price are wrong.
If you check on patreon hes price for Advanced AIO - Gladiator/Arena is 75Euro/month and for the Basic AIO its 35Euro/Month

He changed hes prices some time ago

Old 08/23/2023, 23:07   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeniaz View Post
Spiken's price are wrong.
If you check on patreon hes price for Advanced AIO - Gladiator/Arena is 75Euro/month and for the Basic AIO its 35Euro/Month

He changed hes prices some time ago

Yes, Spiken has indicated a temporary reduction in his packages, but the prices I shared are based on his standard Patreon prices. It would be disingenuous for me to use his short-term discounts as a measure for his typical pricing structure, thus why I provided a direct link, so potential buyers can view all the available packages for themselves.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2023, 23:40   #179 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Retail basic was for additional features, but since the rotation structure has changed a bit - e.g. private developers such as Ryan, Spiken, Berserk, etc, it's irrelevant as their rotations will have those additional features included.

So, for your first purchase, you will only buy the Mage option next to "Advanced."

When you buy a class for the first time, it comes with a free month subscription. After that month, you will only need to buy another 12 usd subscription.

Of course, if you want to buy a specialized rotation from a private developer, such as Berserk or Spiken, you will need to pay their membership fee to their exclusive rotations. Which is 25€ a month for Berserk or anywhere between 16€, 50€, and 95€ for Spiken, depending on what you buy.

To give you an example, if you buy "Advanced AIO - Gladiator/Arena" you get access to every Gladiator/Rank 1 profile which includes -

* Rogue Assasination
* Rogue Outlaw
* Rogue Subtely
* Hunter Survival
* Hunter BM
* Hunter MM
* Priest Shadow
* Priest Discipline
* Priest Holy
* Warrior Fury
* Warrior Arms
* Death-Knight Unholy

If you're NOT a PvPer and you play every class, you would buy his Basic AIO - PvE package which is 57.50 usd. This comes with every class and advanced M+ logic.

Single Class:

All in One:

Keep in mind, these developers are extra money because they are ADVANCED profiles, which mean specialized logic for high-tier gameplay. They are designed to get you to 3K+ IO, Gladiator and Rank 1. If you don't want to buy these rotations, there are free developers that you can use as well which are essentially in the price of your subscription.

Edit: I want to include that developers like Spiken, offer a free 3 day trial of basic profiles. Additionally, if you purchase his advanced rotations and you aren't satisfied, he will refund you if you request your refund within the 3 days of buying.

Alright If I just buy the mage rota from ggloader will I do good parses or is the devoloper made rotas required for m+ and raiding?
Old 08/23/2023, 23:43   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:

* Rogue Assasination
* Rogue Outlaw
* Rogue Subtely
* Hunter Survival
* Hunter BM
* Hunter MM
* Priest Shadow
* Priest Discipline
* Priest Holy
* Warrior Fury
* Warrior Arms
* Death-Knight Unholy

Single Class:

All in One:

So what should i buy if i just wanna play m+ as warlock?!

Whats the difference between all these things
Is Spiken the dev of GGloader? Has GGloader a discord server?
Thanks
1 User