Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling off my extra WoW Battlechest and WoD Keys!

Discussion on Selling off my extra WoW Battlechest and WoD Keys! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling off my extra WoW Battlechest and WoD Keys!

Hello ElitePvPers, I have extra copies of WoW that I am looking to sell.

US Warlords of Draenor - 6 Available = 25$ each
US Battlechest - 8 Available = 8$ each

Might offer better prices if you are looking for multiples

Add me on Skype: Taintedz1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✧ RECAZY | WoW-Accounts & Keys!► [Battlechest + Wod] ✰ [Gametime Keys 30-90-180 Tage]
04/06/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 20 Replies
WoW-Lizensen und Gametime Key Shop http://i.epvpimg.com/Jfhwf.jpg http://s14.directupload.net/images/140908/bm52rzf x.png
Selling Battlechest / WotLK / Cata and MoP Keys
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Unlike some other CD key sellers, I don't do this for living. I'm a wow player who bought a lot of cd keys to get into botting and decided against it. I'm trying to get rid of these keys because I'll never use them as I already have few accounts of my own that I play currently. I bought these from my local Best Buy and Gamestop. As you can see these are same prices as when they were on sale, I'm just trying to get rid of them. For above reasons, I only have couple of these so it'll be first...