Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Battlechest / WotLK / Cata and MoP Keys

Discussion on Selling Battlechest / WotLK / Cata and MoP Keys within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Battlechest / WotLK / Cata and MoP Keys

Unlike some other CD key sellers, I don't do this for living. I'm a wow player who bought a lot of cd keys to get into botting and decided against it. I'm trying to get rid of these keys because I'll never use them as I already have few accounts of my own that I play currently. I bought these from my local Best Buy and Gamestop. As you can see these are same prices as when they were on sale, I'm just trying to get rid of them.

For above reasons, I only have couple of these so it'll be first come first served. Prices are negotiable (within reason). If you buy multiple, I'll probably knock few more bucks off as well.

Battlechest - $8
Wrath of the Lich King - $5
Cataclysm - $8
Mist of Pandaria - $20

Reply here, PM me, or add me on skype at secret2k1. Thanks.

Lowered prices. I'm looking to get rid of these. I have physical copies/pictures as well if people are curious. I am paypal verified 100%.
Old 02/02/2013, 16:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
Send the proof of purchase to Fevii. He will open this thread after successful verification.
Closed Thread