Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OUTLAND HUMAN 90 ROGUE FULL EPIC PVP, 90 DRUID STORMREAVER NELF.

Discussion on OUTLAND HUMAN 90 ROGUE FULL EPIC PVP, 90 DRUID STORMREAVER NELF. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OUTLAND HUMAN 90 ROGUE FULL EPIC PVP, 90 DRUID STORMREAVER NELF.

as title says im selling my Human rogue on outland with full epic pvp gear, 2k arena achiev, along with 90 nelf druid on stormreaver with full blue pvp.

rogue has around 30k gold

Rest is spread out 80s and 85s

Add Skype; Frajsenz for more information, armory link etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Cataclysm account with x1 85 Nelf Druid!
11/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my secondary WoW account, - a cataclysm account with one lvl 85 Druid on the german server Kargath. I have got all the infos and account details needed (Full Account owner name, SQ/SA) Start bidding :) it starts on 5€ and buyout price is 10€ The account has no gametime left.
[Verkaufe](Full Epic S9 Feral Druid und Full S9 (9 Epics) Melee Schamie + 4 80er)
05/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Ich möchte hiermit meinen WoW Account zum Verkauf anbieten. Der Account ist noch nie schlecht aufgefallen d.h keine Verwarnung usw. auch kein Charakter ist schlecht aufgefallen. Der Account existiert seit dem Jahre 2007 auf ihm befinden sich: 1 85er Druide 1 85er Schamane 1 81er Paladin 1 80er Jäger 1 80er Priester
WTS B.net Account with 8 WoW accounts. 80 Nelf Druid Tank 6k GS (EU)
07/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling my entire Battle.net account with 8 World of Warcraft accounts. My battle.net contains 8 individual World of Warcraft accounts. Each account is in the following expansion state: *1 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 2 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 3 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade *4 - World of Warcraft...
[WTT] LVL 70 full Epic Human Warlock + LVL 61 Druid
05/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Beide Chars befinden sich auf nem deutschen PVP-Server. Transfer ist ab dem 18.05.2008 wieder verfügbar. Auf Wunsch transferiere ich den oder die Chars auf einen neuen Account, mit neuer Geheimfrage und neuer Email-Adresse. Ich suche einen Druiden auf einem deutschen PVP-Server, auf HORDE-Seite. Getauscht wird nur mit allen Daten, Name, Adresse, Geheimfrage + Antwort und Email-Adresse. Bei Interesse schreibt mir ne PM oder schreibt mich im ICQ an: 76898420.
Acc Tausch Full Epic Druid
05/09/2007 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
mfg Thorben