Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T feenix 7/9 t3 R13 hunter and 7/9 t3 paladin

Discussion on WTS/T feenix 7/9 t3 R13 hunter and 7/9 t3 paladin within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/T feenix 7/9 t3 R13 hunter and 7/9 t3 paladin

hey guys title says all

hunter is full all tiers

7/9 tier 3

rank 13

BIS spear

Ashjrethul xbow and other ranged

all bis

Pally has 7/9 t3 amazing holy set

has full tier 2 and some dece weaps for ret but this is mainly a holy paladin

LOOKING for a RANKED ROGUE or geared doesn't need to be full tier 3

LOOKIN TO TRADE THROUGH PRECIOUS AS A MIDDLEMAN or BUY THROUGH PAYPAL

HIT ME UP ON SKYPE: CHARCOALZZY

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. On the hunter account I forgot to mention there's a almost bis elemental shaman on there. Great account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS archangel feenix accounts. druid, shaman, paladin
04/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Im looking to sell my nightelf rdruid on archangel feenix server. The druid got All vindicators except for 1 ring. It got 2 gladiators, 1 mercilles, 2 blue pvp set. Enough arena points to buy a vengeful next week. It also got some pve epics from kara/gruul/crafting, so its ready to start doing PvE too. Also got 2 other accounts, one with a rshaman alliance with 1548 bonus healing with lots of kara epics and tier 4 shoulders. The other with a holy paladin also alliance with...
[Selling] /Trade For Feenix Archangel Paladin/Rogue
03/11/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all, I have a couple Feenix archangel accounts I'm looking to sell and or trade. I have quite a few accounts, but I'm only going to put two up today. If you guys would like more info on other offers please do not hesitate to ask. First account is a Full t4 BT Attuned Tauren Warrior Tank. Have Max Mace Weaponsmith BS and Engineering. Have full epic dps gear. Has various gear from t5. Willing to show ingame pst. Next I have a full t4 Human Warlock. Has full epic gear and is...
WTB/T Feenix Archangel Paladin
01/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to spend a pretty penny on a imba pally. Preferably shockadin, but I know that is asking for a lot. =P Would love a tankadin really. I have multiple high end accounts I'm interested in trading as well. I have 2 full t4 locks. Full t4 Feral Druid. Full t4 Warrior with a VERY decent fury spec. Most are on separate accounts, so I'd be willing to trade a couple for a REALLY nice pally. Let me know what you guys have. Skype: DewTheDewDude
[Selling] Feenix T3 Hunter (Warsong) [A]
01/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey leute, will meinen T3 Hunter verkaufen Server: Warsong (Feenix) Faction: Alliance Race: Nightelf (female) Gear: 6/9 T3 / 8/8 T2 / NR + FR Gear (Naxx/Bwl/MC attune done) Specials: ZG - Tiger
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Mage t3, Paladin T3, Warlock T1/T2, Rogue T1/T2
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! im selling what you see above, more info at skype: Qp.benn3 Business dealth by using paypal. I got good comments/starred on O w n e d C o r e. all info will come with the accounts. PS! All Chars are on separate accounts.