Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong Mage t3, Paladin T3, Warlock T1/T2, Rogue T1/T2

Discussion on Feenix Warsong Mage t3, Paladin T3, Warlock T1/T2, Rogue T1/T2 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong Mage t3, Paladin T3, Warlock T1/T2, Rogue T1/T2

Hello! im selling what you see above, more info at skype: Qp.benn3

Business dealth by using paypal.

I got good comments/starred on O w n e d C o r e. all info will come with the accounts.

PS! All Chars are on separate accounts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Charachters Rogue,mage,warlock
09/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! i have 1 horde mage, with bis gear t2.5 all except head, 4 tier 3, best rings, trinkets , a warlock with good pve gear t1+/t2 with 4/6 champions gear. and an Alliance Rogue with 5/5 t2.5 4 t3 5 t2 and 5 t1. Add me at skype qp.benn3 for more information. i may be up for a trade aswell. Only using paypal for payment. Scammers please respect that i dont want to have anything with you to do.
FEENIX WARSONG 1.12 T3 ROGUE T2 Mage
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey mates i WTS my Nice Undead T3 rogue on warsong, hes 90% bis gear, naxx bis weps, full t2.5, full t2, full Aq40 NR gear, full 4hm resi gear and more stuff, also on the acc is a nice mage with some t2 and bis trinkets, talisman and bwl trinket for pvp , also a nice gnom off war with zg/mc/Bwl gear and a pre bis warlock :> thx for read, send me pm or write skype here =) see ya
[Selling] Warlock on feenix warsong x12
07/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm now selling my warlock in tier 3 and naxx gear. I will share more information about him on skype. He is on alliance side. I have all account info Skype: joel-d93
[Selling] Feenix warsong (wow-one.com) BiS rogue top geared rogue on realm HxC account
05/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my rogue, I have been inactive for quite some time now. My rogue is hit capped with 44% crit unbuffed with 1212 ap that's BiS you cant get much better than that. This rogue is the best geared and the most drenched in epics rogue you will ever find. I will ensure you 100% this account wont be banned or bothered my guildmates already have been told by me personally that a friend of mine will take over to do some pve/pvp. This "friend" is whoever buys my account. Rogue is...
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord