Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Archangel Accounts

Discussion on Feenix Archangel Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Archangel Accounts

Hello,

Want to buy Accounts on Feenix Archangel Horde.
Holy Priest
Holy Pala
Ele or Ench Shaman

PM or add me on Skype Siksnake

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] feenix Archangel and Emerald Dream Accounts
12/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my two accounts i have on the Emerald Dream and Archangel server of feenix. Archangel Account: Level 70 Alliance Mage with good pve gear (full epic, about +1000 firedmg), definitely ready to start in any raid of the server. Has Tailoring and Alchemy 375, Epic flying mount and season 1 PVP gear aswell with well over 300 resilience. Emerald Dream Account: Level 42 Undead Mage with Mount and more than 100 gold left. If you are interested, contact me on skype: okay.yo424
[Trading] /WTS Feenix Archangel and warsong accounts.
11/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
WTT T1 Geared Gnome Rogue with 100% mount.Got LW 300 with hide of the wild recipe , and 300 eng. T1\T2 undead Warlock with r12 gear. 300 eng and 300 enchant/ Blue/cara troll rogue 70lvl 375 alchemy 375 herb Instead of this i want some Archangel Character allyside t4/a1 geared. WTS Feenix Warsong Warrior. t2\t3 geared. Got BS 300 and (don't be frustrated) 300 tailoring. tell me your price and suggestions via skype.
[Selling] Feenix warsong/archangel accounts
11/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i'm selling a few accounts on both Warsong and Archangel server, have a look. Account 1: Is a lvl 60 warrior on Warsong server. This is a human male warrior in fury gear mostly, both naxx and AQ40 gear, hatchet of sundered bone and harbringer of doom etc. He also has some tanking items 4/8 t2, token for t3 boots and bwl shield. 3k gold on the account, just ask for more information. Account 2: Is a lvl 70 warrior on Archangel server. This is an orc male warrior in mostly tanking...
[Selling] Accounts on Feenix, Archangel
08/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hy ppl WTS 2 accounts on Feenix, Archangel (private server). I acc: Undead mage lvl 70, maxed mining and engineering. Epic flying mount. http://i.epvpimg.com/xnt9h.jpg II acc: Fist char: Troll hunter lvl70, maxed skining and leatherworking.
[Selling] 2x 70 Archangel Feenix Accounts
08/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
UD Shadow Priest 4 Epics ( Shadow Tailor Set and Engineering Helm ) all other Stuff Rare ( rdy for Kara ) Flymount ( slow ) 375 Tailor / 352 Engi Orc Hunter much rares ( Greens 2 Rings / 1 Trinket. rdy for HC ) no Flymount but Epic Riding