Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts on Feenix, Archangel

Discussion on Accounts on Feenix, Archangel within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts on Feenix, Archangel

Hy ppl
WTS 2 accounts on Feenix, Archangel (private server).
I acc: Undead mage lvl 70, maxed mining and engineering. Epic flying mount.

II acc:
Fist char:
Troll hunter lvl70, maxed skining and leatherworking.

Sec char:
Blood elf rogue lvl 70, maxed leatherworking and minning, maxed poisons.

Contact me on Skype: popivopi
Old 08/22/2013, 20:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any gold on these accounts?
Old 08/22/2013, 21:07   #3

They have each 100g, but if you are interested we can arrange something

Tags
archangel, feenix, mage, rogue, undead

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Archangel Accounts; Shaman & Hunter/Warrior
08/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have two accounts (both of which i created) that I'm looking to sell for a reasonable price through paypal. Account One Orc Enhancement shaman with 50/50 blue n' epics, has Bladefist and Foolsbane for weapons. Also has a full decent set of epic and blue elemental gear. Resto gear is very patchy, has shockwave truncheon if you ever want to start try and healing. The shaman is just over level 300 blacksmithing. Account has 600 gold. Account Two Orc Hunter with full blue dungeon...
[Selling] 2x 70 Archangel Feenix Accounts
08/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
UD Shadow Priest 4 Epics ( Shadow Tailor Set and Engineering Helm ) all other Stuff Rare ( rdy for Kara ) Flymount ( slow ) 375 Tailor / 352 Engi Orc Hunter much rares ( Greens 2 Rings / 1 Trinket. rdy for HC ) no Flymount but Epic Riding
[Trading] 4 Feenix Warsong Accounts for 2 Archangel Accounts
05/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there fellas, So i'm very interested in leaving vanilla and heading for TBC! This might be a long shot, but I'm trying to get people who are looking to go reverse content =P Really trying to get into arena with a irl friend (hence me looking for 2 accounts) Got some decent accounts to trade willing to do 2fers or even 3fers but really looking for some decent 70's. Will show in game. Do not know all of the items on accounts. Will show you everything! Add me on Skype. DewTheDewDude ...
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...
WTT 2 warsong accounts for decent 70 rogue on Feenix archangel
12/14/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
ad me on skype if you want more info. Howsmydrivin