Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [Lvl 77 Hunter] (US) Great Gear Full Epics

Discussion on WTS [Lvl 77 Hunter] (US) Great Gear Full Epics within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [Lvl 77 Hunter] (US) Great Gear Full Epics

Just like the title says Its a hunter 77 with lvl 70 epics.He has 2 pices of brutal galdiater gear the rest is Valorous gladiader.He has 2 brutal gladiater axes also but the the blue swords he has on atm are better :P.

any way this account comes with lvl 80 gear also! ive bought a bunch of lvl 80 epic gear from AH for when i get to 80 but now ive quit wow :/. One of the gear ive bought for when hes 80 is the Nesingwary 4000. Thats a lvl 80 gun that just looks amazing and cost 900g on my server.

but besides that this account basically would have full epics even when u hit 80.Hes all hooked up!

so if your intrested hit me up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>lvl 80 hunter orc full pvp gear..US servers
07/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hiya. im selling a lvl 80 hunter on Area 52.its an orc hunter with max herb and skinning professions. fully equiped with pvp gears(except weapons). heres an armory link:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. any way it currently has no gold but it has max gathering professions.ALso has cold weather flying mounts. i have full info on the acocunt including all three cd keys. Im selling it for 100$ USD over paypal. if your intrested pls email me at [email protected]...
WTT full+9 hunter for full+9 bagi gear (helion)
05/20/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
wtt my full +9 hunter gear: 115xbow+9 (with 6% gems) 138 helm +9 (4x33med) 136 armor+9 (4x33med) 132 boots +9 130pants+8 l3 gloves +9 +++136+8 hunter armor (4x33med)+++ +++138+7hunter helm (4x33med)+++
WTS [EU-PvP] Hunter 80, Full epic, with full T9 gear
02/02/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED---
T>>My wow account 77 hunter (great gear) for a conquer online account
08/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Armor: Domain wurde soeben registriert.. The World of Warcraft Armory The World of Warcraft Armory The World of Warcraft Armory