Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T>>My wow account 77 hunter (great gear) for a conquer online account

Discussion on T>>My wow account 77 hunter (great gear) for a conquer online account within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T>>My wow account 77 hunter (great gear) for a conquer online account

Armor:

Weps: with two of them)

also comes with a 65 alt

if your intrested let me know!

email me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade account For Hunter Gear{SIZ)
08/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Sell mage 146 for Hunter Gear lvl 90+ or for dils . msn : [email protected]
T>>My wow account lvl 77 Hunter Full epic for a Conquer account
05/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Just like the title says Its a hunter 77 with lvl 70 epics.He has 2 pices of brutal galdiater gear the rest is Valorous gladiader.He has 2 brutal gladiater axes also but the the blue swords he has on atm are better :P. any way this account comes with lvl 80 gear also! ive bought a bunch of lvl 80 epic gear from AH for when i get to 80 but now ive quit wow :/. One of the gear ive bought for when hes 80 is the Nesingwary 4000. Thats a lvl 80 gun that just looks amazing and cost 900g on my...
WTS [Lvl 77 Hunter] (US) Great Gear Full Epics
04/01/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Just like the title says Its a hunter 77 with lvl 70 epics.He has 2 pices of brutal galdiater gear the rest is Valorous gladiader.He has 2 brutal gladiater axes also but the the blue swords he has on atm are better :P. any way this account comes with lvl 80 gear also! ive bought a bunch of lvl 80 epic gear from AH for when i get to 80 but now ive quit wow :/. One of the gear ive bought for when hes 80 is the Nesingwary 4000. Thats a lvl 80 gun that just looks amazing and cost 900g on my...
Want: Warhammer online closed beta Account | Trade: WoW Account (70 Pala, 70 Hunter)
05/15/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich möchte gerne meinen WoW Account gegen einen Warhammer online "closed beta" Account tauschen. Accountinformation: - Account läuft noch bis 5. Juni. 2008 - Alle Accountinformationen (Login, Passwort, Geheimfrage) werden klarerweise zur Verfügung gestellt Allianz (EU - PvP - Nerathor): - LvL 70 Paladin (Vergelter) - Mensch/Männlich
t> lev 111 rs account for conquer gear!!
05/07/2008 - Runescape - 7 Replies
Yea m new on this forum but i see loads of post so ummhere is his stats attack=90..strenght=89...defence=83..range=91...p rayor=70...magic=86...runescrafting=48... construction=34...hitpoints=92...agility=58...her blore=57...theiving=61...crafting=63... fletching=83...slayer=52...hunter=15...mining=68. ..smithing=63...fishing=80...cooking=72 firemaking=57...woodcut=80...farming=27...summoni ng=10...questpoints=1,529 combat level=111 Current Gear, Full Torogs(no hammers) abyssal whip,...