Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(WTS) Level 85 Troll Shaman iLvl391

Discussion on (WTS) Level 85 Troll Shaman iLvl391 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(WTS) Level 85 Troll Shaman iLvl391

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] level 85 Horde shaman and priest
10/21/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Shaman average item level is 373 in pvp gear. Has t2 weapon, arena master, blue proto drake, and tons of other stuff. The priest average item level is 367 in pvp gear. Please send me a aim message to kidcelldroid if you want more info
WoW-Europe 2 Level 85s- Shaman/Deathknight
08/09/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 Level 85s- Shaman and Deathknight Server: ANY Price: DEBATABLE (Over 200$ for both together) Note: you can buy them on their own. I will post pictures of DeathKnight for now, If you want pictures of Shaman please contact me.
WTS : Level 70 Shaman
06/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell a level 70 Shaman with about 2000 gold. It has all gear for level 70. PM me for more details.
VK level 80 female troll priester
01/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hiho, Ich würde gerne meinen WoW Acc verkaufen. Auf dem Acc befindet sich ein weiblicher troll Priester Stufe 80. Er is komplett episch ausgestattet mit naxx 10er und 25er sowie ein paar Sachen aus heros. Er besitzt das epische flugmount ( Rotdrache - Wyrmruhpakt exalted). Hat die Berufe Kräuterkunde und Alchimie auf 450. Außerdem sind noch 2 70er (druide + hunter) sowie diverse andere Twinks (2 39er pvp twinks) auf dem account. Es sind noch ca 3000 gold auf dem acc vorhanden. Wenn ihr...
Wts level 67 ranger and 48 bear shaman AOC
06/23/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a level 67 ranger and 48 bear shaman on the same account for age of conan. Must be willing to talk on the phone. Looking for 250 dollars for the account. Has 10g on the account with 5g in items to sell Contact Aim:ellamental2008 (only aim I use)