Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

promotion activity

Discussion on promotion activity within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
promotion activity

dear friend

there is a promotion activity on . you will enjoy 10% discounts if you buy accounts during the 15th -30th in August. you will interested in.

msn:

waiting for coming
Old 09/14/2011, 12:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Failed ... 15th- 30th August , we are in September

Similar Threads Similar Threads
activity?
02/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
hey guys, i'm playing requiem now for some days and it is really annoying to play it on the normal way and without premium.... i searched with google for something that's for requiem, but i found nothing. and that is a point that i can not understand, because many people are playing requiem. now i want to know where the party is goin on...is there another bigger community, or something that we can share to this forum? thank you guys
Activity
06/21/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Looks like noone here is really active anymore, i wonder why though, after 3 years of playing other games i reactivated my accounts and bought some playtime. The game seems to have improved a lot lately, a lot of people in the game itself are satisfied and happy with these chances, even players who started back at the first days. There still seem to be a lot of active players inside the game itself, so i wonder why this forum has become inactive with it, there are so many chances which made...