Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Activity

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looks like noone here is really active anymore, i wonder why though, after 3 years of playing other games i reactivated my accounts and bought some playtime. The game seems to have improved a lot lately, a lot of people in the game itself are satisfied and happy with these chances, even players who started back at the first days.

There still seem to be a lot of active players inside the game itself, so i wonder why this forum has become inactive with it, there are so many chances which made new exploits and oppurtinities availlable.

If there is anyone left here i will spend my upcoming time in searching and publishing new exploits, that is if this section has enough people that are interested.

Old   #2

Thanks for the work you are doing for this section

but:

SWG isn't like it looks like (like i always 'said' in my bio ^^)

The NGE is bugged like hell but these bugs are mainly not really useful.
I don't play this game anymore because of the bad community and player situation. If you know how full the servers were before NGE/CU u know what I mean. Whats currently going on is a new wave of recommers who want to take a look at the BeastMaster and the other (very ugly) chances.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by termi@Jun 21 2007, 11:15
Thanks for the work you are doing for this section

but:

SWG isn't like it looks like (like i always 'said' in my bio ^^)

The NGE is bugged like hell but these bugs are mainly not really useful.
I don't play this game anymore because of the bad community and player situation. If you know how full the servers were before NGE/CU u know what I mean. Whats currently going on is a new wave of recommers who want to take a look at the BeastMaster and the other (very ugly) chances.
A lot of bugs can exploited for something usefull if done right. And i know how full the servers used to be, i also see the reactions from a lot of returned people, who actually like it instead of what you're implying..

As in every game there are people who didnt like the chances, happens everywhere, though NGE is getting better these days and people are slowly coming back, take a look in game and see it for yourself..