Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > World of Tanks
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do exist any World of Tanks (wot) private server?

Discussion on Do exist any World of Tanks (wot) private server? within the World of Tanks forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do exist any World of Tanks (wot) private server?

Hi friends,

do exist any WOT private server or are people out there who working on it?
I miss the "Province" Map.

Old 12/09/2017, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,662
No

Old 12/09/2017, 03:38   #3

You speak good short language!
Thank you

PS: The answer to your question is: It's called Earth ;-)
Old 10/03/2019, 20:51   #4

Yes there is.
Except its exclusive to me and me only; reverse engineered the BigWorld server client for patch 0.7.1. Currently I'm working on developing battle mode support and camouflage for tanks.

Shells are a little buggy still because I don’t have access to the Python module "Cat", which has seemed to be Wargaming's custom (& completely closed source) library for offline tests, and realtime server debugging and info about live game events. I also don’t nearly have beefy enough hardware yet to sustain more than a 2 or 4 player battle, and the introduction of physics in patch 0.8.0 will bring a whole new ball field of problems to overcome.

Will make a thread about it on the forums, as a lot of the info I've found out would greatly help many of the mod developers out there.

I also have obtained not only the source but also a full documentation of the ever so elusive BigWorld Python module.

Quote for questions!, or if you'd like to help. WG seems to have used ResMgr.dataSection to encode/encrypt their .XML files in the client source, so it's very hard to replicate their file structure.

Old 10/09/2019, 22:35   #5

This game is so simple, you can do a recreation of it within some days. Just grab the tank exporter tool, export all tanks as fbx mesh. Grab Unity (or any other free engine), import the fbx and start to script ...
Using assets like Gaia or World creator, your "WoT" clone can be done in just some hours...

« Any Cybertank Crack? | - »