Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Could not Init Client FXDB 100% Fix Easy

Discussion on Could not Init Client FXDB 100% Fix Easy within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Could not Init Client FXDB 100% Fix Easy

Hi Everyone I've seen a Decent amount of People having error Could not Init ClientFXDB So I Decided to help the fellow Dword users with this Simple and 100% working fix.This Fix Doesn't require Any Application So its 100% Trustable.
1.)Verify ads on Dword Hack Loader
2.)Open Dword Hack Loader after Verifying Ads
3.)Open Wolfteam Launcher
4.)Right Click Wolfteam>Open File Location(Leave the folder open you will need it later)
5.)Log In to wolfteam click Play (but remember do not do anything on the Dword Hack Loader dont click Load or Inject the hack just leave it on)
6.)Now you will get Could not init Client FXDB just click ok and your wolfteam will close...
7.)Now go to the Folder That you opened from Right Click Wolfteam>Open File Location and Delete Cres.dll and Cshell.dll
8.)Open wolfteam...Click Load on the Dword Hack Loader and log in to your wolfteam and click play.
9.)Now you wont get Could not Init Client FXDB Error
10.)????Profit

Note:You have to do these steps every time you want to run Dword Reborn or Dword Inventory Hack if u have Could Not Init Client FXDB Error...If Any Questions leave in the comment I will gladly Reply to you all.Thanks for Reading

Old 01/20/2019, 06:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
This method is useless now since the loader for Dword changed i never saw the Could Not Init Client FXDB Error so it's probably gon.^.^

« Rank hacking | Wolfteam link funktioniert nicht »