So before all the haters comment, I won't release this and why I did it?
Well WolfHelper offered $1000 USD to anyone who'd crack it.
I completely cracked the Installer and I could add myself as you can see in the video. I can download the files and such, it installs fine, inventory control works fine as well. Now regarding the hack file itself (dll), it was protected by a TLS Certificate which makes it NEAR uncrackable since even the NSA can't do it. They use an "encrypted handshake", we at se4nh4x use SSL protocol instead of TLS, I've now learned that TLS is much much more powerful than SSL.
So before all the haters comment, I won't release this and why I did it?
Well WolfHelper offered $1000 USD to anyone who'd crack it.
I completely cracked the Installer and I could add myself as you can see in the video. I can download the files and such, it installs fine, inventory control works fine as well. Now regarding the hack file itself (dll), it was protected by a TLS Certificate which makes it NEAR uncrackable since even the NSA can't do it. They use an "encrypted handshake", we at se4nh4x use SSL protocol instead of TLS, I've now learned that TLS is much much more powerful than SSL.
Ayoub, you're not the first one who cracked the installer, the main crack comes after the installer there are more then 5 more protections go and crack them, we have already another used who cracked the installer like C0RE and beyin07. They didn't need to show off their work like you, cuz they knew that their crack was not fully.
In you're old video, we saw that you're a big failure, you've put you're own Wolfteam.asi and used cracked WLP Launcher to remove it.
Ayoub, you're not the first one who cracked the installer, the main crack comes after the installer there are more then 5 more protections go and crack them, we have already another used who cracked the installer like C0RE and beyin07. They didn't need to show off their work like you, cuz they knew that their crack was not fully.
In you're old video, we saw that you're a big failure, you've put you're own Wolfteam.asi and used cracked WLP Launcher to remove it.
That was the old video, the V1 crack was modding the EXE itself in thinking I got access, therefore it still didn't download the required files (hence a 12 byte file). But now it does since I recreated the server files. I haven't edited the installer now, again, I simply recreated the server.
You really tempted me to release it just to proof you're wrong.
That would be quite freaking strange, and this was taken from a live game. The guy who gave it to me had wlp in wolfteam active. Now 4mb is already incredibly allot for a hack. Look at ColdTeam.dll for instance.
WLPX - Bewertung + Buggs 10/16/2014 - Wolfteam - 23 Replies Hallo Junge & Mädels! ;)
Wollte mal eine kleine liste machen, in der die features von WLPX aufgelistet sind und eine Bewertung abgegeben wird.
Es gibt drei Punkte, 1. Allgemein wie die Funktion funktioniert. 2. Ob es bugs gibt. ;) 3. Extra Punkt.
Infinite Ammo = 1/2 // Funktioniert soweit gut. Bug: Wenn man viele Grenades wirft, wird man gekickt.
Name Esp = 2/2 // Funktioniert Perfekt. Das beste ist, dass die nervigen Abzeichen entfernt wurden.
[Verlosung] WLPX 09/29/2014 - Wolfteam - 20 Replies Verlosung ist morgen (29.08.2014) Nachmittag um 16:00 Uhr (+/- 1h).
Die Subscription läuft noch bis zum 04.10.2014.
Teilnehmen könnt ihr mit einem einfachen Beitrag in diesen Thread.
Eine Doppelteilnahme (durch 2 oder mehr Beiträge) ist nicht möglich.
Jeder mit 2 Beiträgen in diesem Thread wird automatisch disqualifiziert.
Ausgelost wird am Ende per Random.org.
Viel Glück.