Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Hacks Dosent WoRK

Discussion on Help Hacks Dosent WoRK within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Hacks Dosent WoRK

Hello Everyone i Got Hacks
srry for my bed english

From This Link

But I Get Error
Picture :

so i click ok
i Connected To The Game And Hacks Injected So I Put Code And Click Enable,
i get too many error`s

pls Help

An I Froget i Have Win 7 64 Bit Home Perimuim
Old 09/09/2011, 00:08   #2

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 2,873
then post your problem in this thread and dont make a new one...

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DB-bot] Why loop dosent work?
03/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello, im using sro db-bot v1.3a. when my char teleports to hotan, he take few steps near the stoarge, and stop moving, sometimes he just stop moving after the teleport. im using 1280X1024 Resolution, if you know how to fix it, please help here. Thx
[Problem] Auto pot dosent work - SW2
04/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi :) i was playd for 2 days with silkmod loader and than startd getting crash's so ive downloaded lolkop auto potion + loader the loader works fine but the auto pot doset work i dont know why ... some one know why ? i dont have win7 i didnt changd the client if its metter there is no auto pot that work now
[HELP] sibi bot dosent work -.-
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
can some one help me ? the bot just buff and then nothing his not attacking before 24h it was work good for me -.- i tryd put skills from start and it doset help some one know why !? and i was relogd twice and still dosent work =/
CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
yesterday cabalrider worked fine:), but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in:mad:, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system":(, (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal). Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me:confused:? anyone have a clue to fix this:o?