Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?

Discussion on CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?

yesterday cabalrider worked fine, but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system", (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal).
Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me? anyone have a clue to fix this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cabal(Ver1242-080515-1010-0000).jpg (227.5 KB, 54 views)
Old 05/15/2008, 10:25   #2

Stop making new threads nub. It's not working coz of GG update. Wait for new one and don't write useless posts.
Old 05/15/2008, 10:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by szyna^ View Post
Stop making new threads nub. It's not working coz of GG update. Wait for new one and don't write useless posts.
new threads? this is like my first xD, and i havent seen any other threads about this. its called noob btw
Old 05/15/2008, 12:22   #4

read something first before posting like this specially the RULES!

-post reported-
Old 05/15/2008, 13:52   #5

Received Thanks: 1,992
+warning
+ moved
Old 05/15/2008, 14:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
any1 uses other bots?like from botsmall?maybye they have working one

and why in this forum when something stops working a noob has to create a new topic instead of waiting like a day
Old 05/15/2008, 18:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post

and why in this forum when something stops working a noob has to create a new topic instead of waiting like a day
He's not a nub/noob... he's an idiot. I hate all these random useless posts.
Old 05/15/2008, 18:38   #8

I was botting today and saw poeples posts it didnt work. so i logged out and got GG update and couldnt bot anymore. wish i never logged out -.-
Old 05/15/2008, 19:08   #9

man.. i was botting also but i had energy crash and whats obvious my comp switched off -.- i cant bot now but it doesnt mean that we all should yell about it so to everyone who makes new posts, all you will get for it is a warning so...
Old 05/16/2008, 07:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post

i created it becouse i have had LOTS of problems when it comes to cabal and my comp is acting strange. so i dident know, my cabal hasent been working from time to time, somtimes it just stops working :S, so i just had to be sure.

And my freinds bot is STILL working, and he dont have another bot its cabalrider and he dosent have edit the files, so i think its a bit odd.
Old 05/16/2008, 16:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsum View Post
yesterday cabalrider worked fine, but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system", (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal).
Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me? anyone have a clue to fix this?
yes it happend too me
now i cant get with te bot on cabal but normal i can get on cabal