Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017]

Discussion on [All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2017, 09:25   #121

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLabay View Post
Hopefully that's all it is .. I will comment back if it does or doesn't work , I have always loved your work and want to play with this hack but when is the new one coming out where are the links and everything!

Yeah Nader it still wont get passed the xgin and load up without saying wolfteam has to close i download direct x 9 and 11 I really want to use this hack but no luck what can we work out ?? Get back to me asap
Well add me on skype , when we are online u can send me your teamviewer ID and after that I can help you :=)
Old 07/01/2017, 16:12   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Well add me on skype , when we are online u can send me your teamviewer ID and after that I can help you :=)
Thanks For The New Update Nader..Now There is No Detection
Old 07/01/2017, 22:47   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaArmour View Post
Thanks For The New Update Nader..Now There is No Detection
Well Now after you said every 1 hour we are rebuilding our project automatically. There is no way for fix this hack [I hope you're talking about lite version.]
Old 07/02/2017, 02:18   #124

if i download it says Malware Detected ..

if i download it says Malware detected
Old 07/02/2017, 05:37   #125

Quote:
Well Now after you said every 1 hour we are rebuilding our project automatically. There is no way for fix this hack [I hope you're talking about lite version.]
Of course Iam talking about the lite version. So this proves that there were no problem in my pc when the hack was detected (No offense Just Saying xD)
Old 07/02/2017, 08:51   #126

Quote:
Of course Iam talking about the lite version. So this proves that there were no problem in my pc when the hack was detected (No offense Just Saying xD)
Well dude probably you're rgiht. Im using Windows 10 x64 Bit and u said you're win7. You got error message but I got nothing. The hack was perfect on me so I couldnt know hack has problem xD
Old 07/03/2017, 05:12   #127

Uyar! error occurred after 2 days

after playing around 2 days by this hack, today I was trying to open it but suddenly error occurred.

I tried hardly to translate it, from what I understood that there is a new version from memoryhackers so once I click "ok" it open your team website, I don't really understand didn't you say the hack update itself? xD

whatever so I started to search for the new hack of wolfteam but suddenly after translating a lot of words I didn't find wolfteam category/section in your team website?

Actually, I don't understand anything can you explain please? thanks.

Edit:
it seems like memoryhackers are hiding the whole category of wolfteam for sort type of members like who aren't premium members who don't donate.. however, so the hack is now for real money? is there any lite version still for free? any hack free related to the team?
Old 07/03/2017, 06:37   #128

Yeah Bro..You're Right..I Think Nader Will Post The Link to Update On ElitePvpers As soon as Possible
Old 07/03/2017, 06:57   #129

Quote:
Yeah Bro..You're Right..I Think Nader Will Post The Link to Update On ElitePvpers As soon as Possible
I found a way actually

I was about to write it but I think it maybe illegal way as I think the new hack(yes I checked their facebook page and there is a new update for this hack) is not free.
Old 07/03/2017, 07:24   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by manokristos View Post
I found a way actually

I was about to write it but I think it maybe illegal way as I think the new hack(yes I checked their facebook page and there is a new update for this hack) is not free.
Lol the hack worked for me From Yesterday Only..My Bad
Old 07/03/2017, 10:06   #131

Quote:
I found a way actually

Quote:
after playing around 2 days by this hack, today I was trying to open it but suddenly error occurred.

I tried hardly to translate it, from what I understood that there is a new version from memoryhackers so once I click "ok" it open your team website, I don't really understand didn't you say the hack update itself? xD

whatever so I started to search for the new hack of wolfteam but suddenly after translating a lot of words I didn't find wolfteam category/section in your team website?

Actually, I don't understand anything can you explain please? thanks.

Edit:
it seems like memoryhackers are hiding the whole category of wolfteam for sort type of members like who aren't premium members who don't donate.. however, so the hack is now for real money? is there any lite version still for free? any hack free related to the team?
Well, hack has auto update but we updated our MHLoader, not our hack. So you need to redownload MHLoader 1.8, you used 1.6 . In that error message it says: You're using old version of MHLoader, please download the newerst version from our site. Thats ALL

About premium and Catagory: We hide our wolfteam catagory for just basic users , You have to have 15 message for see all our catagory. There is no money requested! Also our hacks all free, and it will be free always.

Also, you can simply download the newest version here: download.memoryhackers.net

We cannot put in epvp our official download link (download.memoryhackers.net), because epvp wants backlink for that and we gonna not add it. Anyway, I made download link for new mhui.

Download Link:
VirusTotal:
Old 07/03/2017, 10:33   #132

Quote:
Well, hack has auto update but we updated our MHLoader, not our hack. So you need to redownload MHLoader 1.8, you used 1.6 . In that error message it says: You're using old version of MHLoader, please download the newerst version from our site. Thats ALL

About premium and Catagory: We hide our wolfteam catagory for just basic users , You have to have 15 message for see all our catagory. There is no money requested! Also our hacks all free, and it will be free always.

Also, you can simply download the newest version here: download.memoryhackers.net

We cannot put in epvp our official download link (download.memoryhackers.net), because epvp wants backlink for that and we gonna not add it. Anyway, I made download link for new mhui.

Download Link:
VirusTotal:
Great to hear that all hacks are free, actually I downloaded it from (download.memoryhackers.net) from few hours ago
Old 07/03/2017, 12:58   #133

Quote:
Great to hear that all hacks are free, actually I downloaded it from (download.memoryhackers.net) from few hours ago
GOOD JOB
Old 07/04/2017, 14:53   #134

elite*gold: 80
•Deutsches Guide/German Guide•

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2017, 15:49   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaboStrike View Post
•Deutsches Guide/German Guide•

Thank you dude, I will add it to thread and giving special thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread