Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 [September 2017]

Discussion on [All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 [September 2017] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 [September 2017]

New Version of MHui 2.4 Released ! You need to redownload our loader.. 29.08.2017

Version: v5.0
Credits: Dword Team

Working Servers:
ALL Servers [If you have bug or something else about your server, let me know it.]

This hack has automatic update, so if wolfteam get new update, this hack will updated too. So I hope you guys get enjoy for waiting Dword vip with this hack.

[IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN YOU EXIST INVENTORY AND SAVE YOUR WEAPON WATCH THIS SHIT]

Features:
  • Name Esp
  • Early Respawn
  • No Fall Damage
  • 3RD Person
  • Real Character Hack [Speed - HP's are Real]
  • Wolf Eye x2
  • Yp Booster
  • Wolf Hold
  • Wolf Dash (Roll attack included already)
  • CrossHair
  • No Reload
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil
  • No Weapon SP
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Damage Hack
  • Head Shot
  • Real Inventory [+400 Item Included]
  • God Mode
  • Base Return
  • Real HP
  • Perfect MS
  • Swear Hack [You can use bad words]

Loader Tutorial Video (Just click System1, this is old video but our new loader is using same way for confirm.):

I cant watch your tutorial video, just tell me how can I confirm ? =
WAY 1:
Set google chrome to your default webbrowser. Do not use vpn or proxy or something. Press Step 1. After that our website will appear. Then login with your memoryhackers.net account. Our loader texts colours are going to be yellow. After that click some ads. Then when our new webpage is coming, press F5. Then our loader colours will going to green then thats all.

WAY 2:
Set google chrome to your default webbrowser. OPEN Google chromes, if there is any webpage please close all fucking webpages. Just open memoryhackers.net, after that login with your memoryhackers.net acc. Then click ads. After you click ads, close google chrome. AND PRESS STEP 2 in our loader. Thats ALL.

Some Bugs And Solution:

P: I cant Access Memoryhackers.net, can you help me ?
S: Yep, you need to download rsthost 2.0 and press restaurer button for repair your host file. After that, you will able to access our website. RstHost2.0 Link:
P:Loader has green text but I cant see the hack menu:
S: Download and Setup Directx9 and 11
If you already had directx, please be sure you have to run our loader with administrator rights .
P:I cant confirm your ads system. Loader text always be red and never gonna be green. What can I Do ?
S: First of all, you have to use google chrome. Open our loader with administrator rights then open google chrome and go to memoryhackers.net. Login with your membership and you can see after you login, our loader text will be yellow. Then click some ads , our website will be open some url like memoryhackers.net/php?=xxx then after that press F5 or click memoryhackers logo for refresh the webpage, our loader text will be green. You can just watch our tutorial video, it can be so easy for you.

ClientFX Error Solution: Set your ınjection delay 3-4 sec, if it does not work, you can simple search my old hack threads, I will not gonna help you about this error, you have fingers, search it.

Originally Posted by SaboStrike View Post
•Deutsches Guide/German Guide•

For Save and Exist IN Inventory: Pick all weapons for all your slots, do not have any empty slots. After that press Lobby return button then press "Forge Item" (we called it EDS System in Joygame, for sofnyx it is Forge Item) when you pressed Forge Item, press lobby return again. THATS IT!

Hack Hotkeys:

Insert -> Show / Hide Menu
Right-Left Arrows -> ON / OFF Features

Notice: Check your computer clock and date, they have to be correct ! AND DONT USE VPN OR PROXY, BECAUSE YOU CANT CONFIRM , WE NEED YOUR IP ADRESS FOR CONFIRM YOU!.

Notice 2: You have to confirm our ads system just once in day!

IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN U CONFIRM OUR ADS SYSTEM: U can search it in youtube "memoryhackers onay sistemi", or memoryhackers ads system confirm etc. etc.

It is just lite version of Dword Vip Hack (You know, dword vip hack is best vip hack in the world..)
So, I didnt add something new, you already knew dword vip hacks power, so if you want to use something really really fucking crazy, you will able to use it in 10 days. Dword Vip Hack is Coming For ALL OF US!

Download Link:
http://s9.dosya.tc/server3/ogznsj/ce425ef1c6b25c4c447a6404905c4eb6.rar.html
VirusTotal:

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2017, 02:22   #2

nice job mf

Old 08/30/2017, 14:14   #3

Found Permanent fix for Could not init ClientFXDB if someone wants it :P
Old 08/30/2017, 15:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
Found Permanent fix for Could not init ClientFXDB if someone wants it :P
Post it here so I can add it in my thread and can give credits to you.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2017, 16:04   #5

@ i have been using Dword hacks some times ago and its awesome hack!!!
but at least i trying to use it atm and after i start wolfteam then i have to choose a server there comes a mesage to me deinstall the game and intall again or the anti hack shiel blocks me befor i get into the game pls help
Old 08/31/2017, 03:00   #6

Before this open your Wolfteam folder(this will be needed later).Now go to hack confirm ads and set Injection Delay to 30(Depends on internet
connection) Open Wolfteam first and put your username and password then click load.and directly hit the login button.Now you will get Could not init ClientFXDB error.but it doesnt matter click ok and wolfteam will close.go to the wolfteam folder delete cres.dll and cshell.dll open wolfteam again and log in.you must not have could not init ClientFXDB anymore
If that worked you dont need to read this..
if you get Please reinstall client error after clicking login button.increase your injection delay tme by 5 something seconds or try to do my method faster next time.
If u get Xigncode log error..on the 2nd attempt of running wolfteam...did your hack inject during Xigncode loading?meaning did the hack disappear during Xigncode loads.If not then decrease your injection delay a lil and make sure it does.(Thanks to nader for telling me about the Xigncode log error)
Old 08/31/2017, 13:40   #7

in ur virus scan we can found 8 virus "TrojanGen" about ur file, i don't understand can u explain me ?
Old 08/31/2017, 14:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlSupreme View Post
in ur virus scan we can found 8 virus "TrojanGen" about ur file, i don't understand can u explain me ?
When you open our loader, it will change all names, classes etc about our exe. So it is random, and we put some protection about cracking. Anti virus programs can give wrong error like trojan. We didnt put any harmful code for you or our users.
Old 08/31/2017, 15:58   #9

Ok thanks, i know it was about something like that but i was searching some precision for be sure.

ty nader, very good free hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2017, 18:31   #10

Jesus christ I hate *** **** ****** but this hack is very good though. Thx guys ( especially the one has a third leg and lefsıpeys )
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2017, 01:23   #11

Hello, there is no forge item in softnyx any solution?
Old 09/06/2017, 01:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenZoOo View Post
Hello, there is no forge item in softnyx any solution?
It have to be You can use clan system too.
Old 09/06/2017, 16:36   #13

crosshair doesn't work how to fix it ?
Old 09/10/2017, 05:46   #14

I Need To Know this Nader...How do they They Find it is a "Wolfkill" when we kill with Inventory ON..Coz My Major Account Was Banned By A GS the moment he/she entered the game and was spectating Me(GS is On My side and it is ICE HOLD) while i killed my opponent with no other feature turned on except Inventory. He Said I Have Inventory coz its wolfkill...And In Few Hours I was Banned..So can you explain how he was able to find out !
Old 09/11/2017, 13:23   #15

All kills with inventory hacked weapons count as wolf kill.
The GS probably saw the message "your IGN has the highest number of wolf kill " which is broadcasted to every single player randomly.
Took a video and sent a ticket followed by quick check will then show you do not have the weapons you were using in your inventory.

Thanks
1 User