Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017]

Discussion on [All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 902
[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017]

New Version of MHui 1.8 Released ! You need to redownload our loader.. 03.07.2017

Hellooooooooooooooooo guys, I know a lot of time passed. I updated Wolfteam Dword Vip like 2 month ago for foreign wolfteam servers, sorry about that guys. "I WAS REALLY BUSY!" , Finally my exams finish, so I can keep going to update all hacks right now.

First of all, why I didnt Update Wolfteam Dword Vip Hack ?
BC There is a quite ban problem in Joygame server. If there is a problem in joygame server, it will be a lot of problem in another server. So, I didnt update another servers bc of this. We have to solve ban problem in Joygame, when we make it, we will able to update all wolfteam dword vips for all servers.

Why Ban Problem Takes So Long ?
BC, When you used our vip hack in joygame, after 24 hours your acc get ban. BC of this when we try to fix something, we have to check it after 24 hours. So you can see, it is quite difficult to solve. But good news! We will fix it soon.

What is Dword Lite?
You can see, it is Lite version of dword, not "vip". When we are trying to fix some problems like ban, you guys have to be wait. And I know some of you get bored about waiting my hack. So I think and decided make lite hack for dword which can "update itself automatically" also does not have any ban problems.

So, here is our Dword Lite version:

This hack have automatic update, so if wolfteam get new update, this hack will updated too. So I hope you guys get enjoy for waiting Dword vip with this hack.

[IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN YOU EXIST INVENTORY AND SAVE YOUR WEAPON WATCH THIS SHIT]

Features:
  • Name Esp
  • Early Respawn
  • Infinite Ammo
  • CrossHair
  • No Reload
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil
  • No Weapon SP
  • Wolf Eye x2
  • YP Booster
  • Wolf Hold
  • Wolf Dash
  • God Mode
  • Head Shot
  • Character Hacks
  • 3RD Person View
  • Base Return
  • Perfect MS
  • Swear Hack
  • Instant Revive
  • Unlimited Revive
  • Ammo Type Hack
  • Real Inventory
  • Real HP
  • Damage Hack [x2,x3,Ultra (One Hit)]
  • Real Character HP
  • Real Character Ability
  • Anti 0 HP

Loader Tutorial Video (Just click System1, this is old video but our new loader is using same way for confirm.):

I cant watch your tutorial video, just tell me how can I confirm ? =
WAY 1:
Set google chrome to your default webbrowser. Do not use vpn or proxy or something. Press Step 1. After that our website will appear. Then login with your memoryhackers.net account. Our loader texts colours are going to be yellow. After that click some ads. Then when our new webpage is coming, press F5. Then our loader colours will going to green then thats all.

WAY 2:
Set google chrome to your default webbrowser. OPEN Google chromes, if there is any webpage please close all fucking webpages. Just open memoryhackers.net, after that login with your memoryhackers.net acc. Then click ads. After you click ads, close google chrome. AND PRESS STEP 2 in our loader. Thats ALL.

Some Bugs And Solution:
P: I cant Access Memoryhackers.net, can you help me ?
S: Yep, you need to download rsthost 2.0 and press restaurer button for repair your host file. After that, you will able to access our website. RstHost2.0 Link:
P:Loader has green text but I cant see the hack menu:
S: Download and Setup Directx9 and 11
If you already had directx, please be sure you have to run our loader with administrator rights .

P:I cant confirm your ads system. Loader text always be red and never gonna be green. What can I Do ?
S: First of all, you have to use google chrome. Open our loader with administrator rights then open google chrome and go to memoryhackers.net. Login with your membership and you can see after you login, our loader text will be yellow. Then click some ads , our website will be open some url like memoryhackers.net/php?=xxx then after that press F5 or click memoryhackers logo for refresh the webpage, our loader text will be green. You can just watch our tutorial video, it can be so easy for you.

ClientFX Error Solution (thanks to AnonymousJTM ):

Link.
Step one : Donwload the x64 setup install that one
Step two: Download the x86 setup and click on repair.
Step three: Restart computer and fixed.
If the Uninstall client of wolfteam error still comes up,
you have do delete the hole Wolfteam folder and reinstall everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaboStrike View Post
•Deutsches Guide/German Guide•

For Save and Exist IN Inventory: Pick all weapons for all your slots, do not have any empty slots. After that press Lobby return button then press "Forge Item" (we called it EDS System in Joygame, for sofnyx it is Forge Item) when you pressed Forge Item, press lobby return again. THATS IT!

Hack Hotkeys:
Insert -> Show / Hide Menu
Right-Left Arrows -> ON / OFF Features

Notice: Check your computer clock and date, they have to be correct ! AND DONT USE VPN OR PROXY, BECAUSE YOU CANT CONFIRM , WE NEED YOUR IP ADRESS FOR CONFIRM YOU!.

Notice 2: You have to confirm our ads system just once in day!

IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN U CONFIRM OUR ADS SYSTEM: U can search it in youtube "memoryhackers onay sistemi", or memoryhackers ads system confirm etc. etc.

I didnt add some special features because it is "Lite" and I just make this hack today (it takes mine 4 hours). So SOME OF YOU Can Say: There is not a alot of features, then guys remember it is just lite. I didnt add aimbot or esp box bc you guys waited so long.

Every 3 days, I will add new features for this version of dword.

I cant add our loader bc it has big size (epvp just let for 10.00 mb), so bc of this I uploaded it somewhere else.

Thanks
10 Users
Old 06/16/2017, 00:20   #2

elite*gold: 83
Good job!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2017, 01:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2017, 01:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoolyHackss View Post
Good job!
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyasoo View Post
Nice
Thanks.
Old 06/16/2017, 05:44   #5

Thanks a lot Nader nice work done there i was waiting for some reply from you i was wondering where u went lel...Make sure it is posted in 36 hrs this time huh..(just joking lol nice work)Peace
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2017, 23:23   #6

ChangeLog
#Base Return Added
#Mode Hack Added
#Character Hack Added
#Real Character Hp Added
#Wall Shot Added

[I added new usefull features for lite, I will share this hack in 12 hours [Probably today], I am going to add new staff too ]

Notice: We solved dword vip ban problems, soon we will update it.

Notice 2: As you can see, this hack does not have any server information, bc it is working on all servers. So I didnt make different dword lite versions for different wolfteam servers. And when we update dword vip, it will be same, so we didnt make different versions dword for different wolfteam servers. ALL OUR HACKS WILL BE WORK FOR ALL X3 SERVERS.
Old 06/17/2017, 09:54   #7

Thats Nice to hear..It would be great if you could share the link as soon as possible coz its almost 35 hours
Old 06/17/2017, 15:40   #8

its over 36 hours and the Download link is still not aviable
Old 06/17/2017, 16:28   #9

Yeah bc in here we have ramadan, so I need to wait for 4 hours more, I need eat something xD
Old 06/17/2017, 16:28   #10

Yeh lol once again he or she say will promise that post in 36 hours will post but no..how do ivstill trust em
Old 06/17/2017, 17:23   #11

he will share it i know it bc he is the best nader
Old 06/17/2017, 17:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
Yeh lol once again he or she say will promise that post in 36 hours will post but no..how do ivstill trust em
I do not need your trust. I will share it tonight

Edit: Guys I wonder about something, in our real inventory there is a spesific weapons do u want have exists ?
Download Links and VirusTotal added. If u see any problem, please let me know your problem + your windows system + your game server (sofnyx or joygame or etc. etc.)
Old 06/17/2017, 23:59   #13

hey i need a help > when i try to press system 1 and i go to site . the red letters stay and dont change to yellow , i tried a lot of time and the red litter dont change < can any onehelp me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 00:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyflexy22 View Post
hey i need a help > when i try to press system 1 and i go to site . the red letters stay and dont change to yellow , i tried a lot of time and the red litter dont change < can any onehelp me
Do not use any vpn or proxy, and set google chrome to your default webbrowser. Then press system1 and go to memoryhackers.net, login with your memoryhackers.net acc. Texts are will going to be yellow. After that click some ads, it will be going to green.
Old 06/18/2017, 04:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Do not use any vpn or proxy, and set google chrome to your default webbrowser. Then press system1 and go to memoryhackers.net, login with your memoryhackers.net acc. Texts are will going to be yellow. After that click some ads, it will be going to green.
If hack doesn't work this time i am gonna be soooo disappointed man....Fingers crossed it will work xD
Closed Thread