Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlock code for the account gold slots

Discussion on Unlock code for the account gold slots within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Unlock code for the account gold slots

Hi members elitepvpers, I would like so much to help me to edit the parameters of a code of slots to three crash play and after you receive your gold, is extremely hard and therefore help muchwill pray with all my heart if you can change some minor parameters in java script in the page code to three crash play and workwill please you very much if you can help me and if I manage to put the code into an archive file and will put them in the html format .... or better yet say what and how should I do. ..as far as I know ajax modules are broken but hard to see that there will be some doc java script codes slots arehelp thanks a lot
look at the page source here ...

view-source: