Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flash 10 -- hackable?

Discussion on Flash 10 -- hackable? within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Flash 10 -- hackable?

The short version:
I'm using Tsearch and need to know how flash games can still be hacked. Looks like flash 10 is doing something weird with the memory. I can't pick up any addresses I'm looking for (trying to find stuff like gold, score, health). Anyone know of a good tutorial I can look at? Thanks in advance.

Now the long explanation:
After 4 days of extensive Google searches and reading through many other forums I can't find anything but questions about flash games. Flashplayer 7 didn't protect the memory at all and was easy to hack. Flash 8 multiplied all values by 8 so once that was figured out it was easy to hack again. The new flash 10 doesn't multiply by 8 anymore... and doing unknown value searches doesn't help either. No one seems to be sharing how they have hacked flash games recently. I know it's possible because I've seen a few trainers in action. Google "Hands of War" for example. Play the game then get the trainer. It works... and HoW is a flash game.

What I've tried:
Search for known value (exact number) in all available criteria (1, 2, 4, and 8 bytes, float, and double).
Search for known value in multiples of 8 with all available criteria (example: in game score is 1000 so I search for 8000. Raise score to 1010 and search again for 8080).
I've also searched for unknown number with all available criteria. It can't pick up anything.
I've also tried reverting to an earlier version of flash 7 and 8. It seems Firefox doesn't like those versions (or the game itself requires flash 10). No luck there.

Thanks all and I appreciate any help.
Old 08/22/2009, 05:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, I don't know if it will be much use because you are using TSearch, but I found something on how to hack generic flash games with CheatEngine in another topic. Perhaps that could be of assistance, I don't know.

If this isn't helpful, let me know.