Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Proxy Tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, when I used to play this game and they updated a hole heap of servers they cut the aussies off from playing the game.

I thought I downloaded it from here - but reading through posts i mustn't of.

Any one have a WR Proxy Tool that works? Thanks

« Hacking on Warrock | Carefull »

Similar Threads
[Tool] JB Hider"Hide your proxy\bot\client+Bot loader
12/18/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
hey guys here is my second sro tool Name:JB Hider current Version:1.2 Size:2.6 mb Picture: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/private-sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides/55234d1279431478-tool-jb-hider-hide-your-proxy-bot-client-bot-loader-pic.jpg Features : 1-hide\show\kill proxy 2-hide\show\kill Sro DB Bot 3-hide\show\kill Sro_Client
making proxy tool in vb6 need a clue!!
05/19/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
hello guys; its been long time since i made any tool for sro , i was bored and wanted to make a tool tht change sro proxy inorder to monitor sro packet and for other purposes i have good exp in vb6 and my c++ skills is a beginner skills anyway i was able to use this tool till the login success after that i noticed sro_client connect to another ip , i have to mention i used mediapatcher to edit all sro ip in mediapk2 to 127.0.0.1 here is what i found when my char login (on server:Helios)...
Tor-proxy tool.. HELP!
05/18/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
help me in using tor-proxy tool properly.. add me in ym so we could chat.. [email protected] thnx.. :)