Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Carefull

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just want to remind everyone, mostly to noobs who are new to using the internet, that you never download anything that you didnt scan or know is safe. While i was looking for hacks 3 days ago i ran across this site, can't remember what its called, but it is on the first page of google results for "GunZ Hacks". You had to register and then fill out a form for a company before you got your hacks emailed to you. I figured what the hell why not? But a pop-up 'popped up' and said "Free smiley Toolbar" i said NO, but inadvertantly activated the download. Next thing i know GameGaurd is telling me im infected as motherf#####. So ive spetn the last 3 days getting little nubs malware out of my system.

Old 08/03/2007, 14:36   #2

This aint Gunz section ;d This is the Warrock section

and i think youre a newbieeee... :*****:
So go awayplx

Old 08/03/2007, 18:23   #3

NoShit its the WarRock section. What im saying doesnt pertain to either game in paticular. Oh an please go learn to spell. Its annoying when i have to read newbie's typing.
Old 08/04/2007, 03:38   #4

NEEDHACKS.. You are not one to talk. Looking at your opening thread its full of grammar and pu nctuation mistakes. Should fix those before you cast any stones.

Old 08/04/2007, 04:53   #5

pu nctuate?
Old 08/04/2007, 15:02   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by NeedHacksBad@Aug 3 2007, 18:23
NoShit its the WarRock section. What im saying doesnt pertain to either game in paticular. Oh an please go learn to spell. Its annoying when i have to read newbie's typing.
lol, Watch Yourself!!!!!

Mistakes:
-an Please (correct: a request)
-im (correct: I'm)
-go learn spelling (correct: go learning to spell)
. It's annoying when (correct: It's annoying if)
Old 08/05/2007, 23:57   #7

(1) What you said makes no sense Frozen.
(2) I dont give a rat's *** about grammar.
(3) I only care about spelling mistakes when they are intentional, such as 'plx'
that should be please, and 'ppl' should be people. In IM I dont care but when your in a forum and have as long as you like to reply to a post you dont have to use slang or abrreviation. Also, Im only trying to help people out you guys dont have to be ******** about it.
Old 08/12/2007, 00:53   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by NeedHacksBad@Aug 5 2007, 23:57
(1) What you said makes no sense Frozen.
(2) I dont give a rat's ass about grammar.
(3) I only care about spelling mistakes when they are intentional, such as 'plx'
that should be please, and 'ppl' should be people. In IM I dont care but when your in a forum and have as long as you like to reply to a post you dont have to use slang or abrreviation. Also, Im only trying to help people out you guys dont have to be assholes about it.

I think you should not whine about a thing. You have made errors in your grammer each time you post. Like when you wrote for example:

Quote: "I dont care but when your in a forum and have as long as you like to reply to a post you dont have to use slang or abbreviation. Also, Im trying to help people out you guys dont have to be assholes about it." End Quote

When in actual fact your post should be written as such, "I don't care, but when your in a forum and have as long as you'd like to reply to a post you don't have to use slang or abbreviations. Also, I'm trying to help people out, you guys don't have to be assholes about it."

Also when you said in your number two sentance, it should be rats and not "rat's" since you are not actually refering to the rats ass but as a metephor. When you wrote 'plx' in your third sentance it should be qouted and not aposterphed like so. "plx."

Also in another one of your post you made two words which were put together to make your word which was also incorrect. The word was "NoShit", which in fact isn't a word but I think you meant to put "No Shit."

So in conclusion, you really shouldn't try to correct other people when they were trying to explain that this is not a Gunz section and that your poor attempt to up your post count in this forum were swatted, and then you were flammed for doing so. I will email your user name and your post to a mod, to make them aware of your post. Also remember that when people say that this isn't the Gunz section you had the option to close this thread and move it to the appropriate place.

Have a nice day.
Old 08/12/2007, 23:57   #9

LOL!!! Thank you for replying i was wondering when i would get to up my post count again.
Obviously you dont pay attention to the posts above yours. As i stated i dont care about grammar, so it would be pointless of you to correct my grammar or even mention that i have grammar mistakes. I only care about things like 'plx'. That annoys me greatly. Also, he wasnt trying to EXPLAIN to me that this wasnt the gunz he flat out told me it was warrock then called me a newbie with a smiley getting **** ****** and sucking ****, which i thought was hillarious as hell, and told me to go away. You know why i didnt move this to the GunZ section? Cause this isnt about gunz you dipshits. Its about ******* up your computer, and you would realize this if you actually read the stuff people posted before you. I just wanted to help people not get my posts up then you dicks come in here and flame me. So now with the oppurtunity i will get my posts up. Oh, and you go ahead and report me like the little momma's ****** you are. If i get banned ill just make a new account lol. Notice how i didnt correct any of the mistakes you pointed out? Yea thats because i just dont care enough to do so. By the way maybe you should look over your post. You have plenty of mistakes in there. We ALL make mistakes.
(P.S I typed no **** like NoShit because i say it real fast like one word, and it looks cooler)

« Proxy Tool | Instant Respawn »