I was thinking of creating a certain format the hack has to be in.
A simple structure would be:
- Title
- Date released
- Detected?
- Download link + Virus scan.
- Description
- Functions
- (?)Screen shots
More important, the posts of people.
Currently, people post "no functions", it would be a lot better if people would clearly post what doesn't work, what OS their running, and what Injector they used.
These are a few example posts:
Virus
Example:
This contains a virus, check out the result and see what Kaspersky and NOD32 say about it, doesn't sound like its a normal packed hack, does it. I advise you not to use this.
Detected
Example:
I just tried this, and it used to work, but it stopped working, I didn't change anything, Warrock just closes. I think it might be due to the latest update.
I am running Windows 7 - 74 but, and I use Naeron's injector.
Fake
Example:
The download link is fake, it links to a site full of homosexual erotic content, I advise you not to click it, as you will not find what you thought you'd find.
Also, never post things such as
#requestclose -> Only if you are the first person to post this, post the reason, as I just stated, if someone else did this already, simply report the first post, so you report the thread itself. This is a lot better than having a list of people posting "Close this!!!" to my opinion, if somebody posts a false close request, you are allowed to post this, and report the person who did, also only do this once, don't make a list again.
#vote4ban -> If you want him 2 get banned, report him, give the reason, and imo, you can add Please ban him, the moderators will decide anyway.
#virus -> Tell us why you think this.
Thanks,
~Bas.