Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED 02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies 2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
[sinnfrei] Knoten mit Kirschstängel im Mund! 06/25/2010 - Off Topic - 25 Replies Also liebe com,
mir war lw und ich habe gerade eben paar Kirschen gegessen, und da fiel mir ein das man mit Kirschstängel knoten machen kann, und das im Mund. Das beweist wie gut ihr Küssen könnt.
Also meine Frage:
Könnt ihr einen Knoten im Mund mit einem Kirschstängel machen?
Und wie lang braucht ihr dazu?
Mein Rekord liegt bei 0.46 min.
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water) 04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Reflecting Melee Water.
1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide)
I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water.
I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots.
The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef?
So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...