Jop bei mir auch.... Genau im richtigen Moment!!! Ich logg mich ein bekomm nach 10 Sekunden auf einmal DC will mich wieder einloggen und geht nimma -.-"
ich komm auch nicht rein aber viele meiner freunde die sich noch nicht ausgeloggt haben (also die die noch im server germany etc. sind). Ich glaube es kommt ein kleines update mit Oster event :big grin:
leider kein event update warrock geht wieder
My PSF Launcher to USF Launcher??? [PATCH]??? 12/19/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies †Does anyone have a Patch for making a PSF Launcher to USF Launcher?
†Is it posible?
†I just wanna ask.
*If you have, Please Release it here in "EPvP"
*and also Sir †DARNOC†, Please close this thread to avoid spamming. tnx!
After Launcher no login screen 05/05/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies I have done all like how it was described in the guide. After making all the updates i want to start the game with the same button i had make the updates and then i see the aion logo and gameguard and so, but that was all nothing more happens the logo goes away and all was closed. I chose the last server/realm. I changed the ini to 3,3,3 4,3,3, have i also tried. My system is Windows Xp. I had also tried it without using it in english but there was the same problem.