Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After Launcher no login screen

Discussion on After Launcher no login screen within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
After Launcher no login screen

I have done all like how it was described in the guide. After making all the updates i want to start the game with the same button i had make the updates and then i see the aion logo and gameguard and so, but that was all nothing more happens the logo goes away and all was closed. I chose the last server/realm. I changed the ini to 3,3,3 4,3,3, have i also tried. My system is Windows Xp. I had also tried it without using it in english but there was the same problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Revolution - The new era (Server Screen und Login screen) Version:1.0
08/14/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hey Epvpers! Ich möchte euch hier nen MOD zum Downloaden zeigen.(Der ist echt geil!>.<) Diese MOD´s sind nicht von mir die habe ich von einer seite kopiert,wenn ihr die seite haben möchtet dann pn mich. Server Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/sneaky.png Login Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/lucaaat_111.png
Login screen
07/09/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
How can i edit the login screen? Im not talking about the splash screen, just the login screen... I want to edit it. Any hints on where to go? I guess the background is a flash file.
Old Login screen?
10/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello and welcome to my thread i need the old login screen back,because the new one laggs :S Ive already heard something regarding to a server.dat file. So could any1 send me the link to the thread or help meh out?:rolleyes: thank you ! ;D