Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retrieving game statistics

Discussion on Retrieving game statistics within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Retrieving game statistics

Hi!

Is it possible to retrieve player statistics by reading the packets sent by the server?
If so, could you give me an example?

What other ways are there to retrieve ingame statistics?
Old 02/11/2023, 21:39   #2

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by SosaMan View Post
Hi!

Is it possible to retrieve player statistics by reading the packets sent by the server?
If so, could you give me an example?

What other ways are there to retrieve ingame statistics?
want make warrock stats ? :P
Old 02/13/2023, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHTheBoss View Post
want make warrock stats ? :P
I would lie if the idea didn't cross my mind but unfortunately it looks like it wouldn't be worth the time anyways.
I have another idea which I want to work out but I need to know if it is even possible to retrieve ingame stats.
Old 02/13/2023, 17:38   #4

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by SosaMan View Post
I would lie if the idea didn't cross my mind but unfortunately it looks like it wouldn't be worth the time anyways.
I have another idea which I want to work out but I need to know if it is even possible to retrieve ingame stats.
Yes you can retrive stats from the game but you need an account logged In at latest in lobby, from there you can read all account data

kill
death
exp
match
clan
clan ranking
and much more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
unpacking engine.exe/retrieving pk password
05/29/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hi, well its been about a year since i touched kal, and i need the config.pk password from an engine.exe, I am not going to try and edit the PKs or do something from 2007 like that. so dont even go there. I've been searching for like an hour between epvp and google. I remember i used to unpack engine.exe then search in a hex editor to find the password. would anyone mind telling me how to unpack the engine.exe? i srsly cant remember. Thanks
Retrieving accounts for ppl
05/27/2008 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
I have a pincracker v.53 and its private. I will retrive your accounts I just need your Log in and password. I will crack the pin for you. my email is [email protected]
retrieving passwords for old accounts
10/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i have an account from a long time ago with a 112 arch, but i went to a different server for a long time i forgot the password (and never even wrote down the recovery stuff ) so i was wondering if there was a program anyone could give me that would try every possible password so that i can get it back. im still not moving back to that server but i want to go on a pk spree with it lol
Retrieving and altering coordinates
07/02/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello there, I'd like to enhance the tutorial from Scaringmeanssharing. In fact I want to show you how to recreate the teleport-hack, as in my opinion the tutorial from Scaring doesn't really show very well how to retrieve the memory values, nor it's explained why he uses Autohack in T-Search, as we can achieve our goal without debugging. (which would be intermediate level imho and for teleporting you dont need it) What is this tutorial covering? - Finding easy values:...
Tutorial: Retrieving and altering coordinates
03/29/2005 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=57&t=2493&s=