Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

retrieving passwords for old accounts

Discussion on retrieving passwords for old accounts within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question retrieving passwords for old accounts

i have an account from a long time ago with a 112 arch, but i went to a different server for a long time i forgot the password (and never even wrote down the recovery stuff ) so i was wondering if there was a program anyone could give me that would try every possible password so that i can get it back. im still not moving back to that server but i want to go on a pk spree with it lol
Old 10/04/2007, 13:15   #2

What about look at official site first? Its even one of the newest announcements!

If you want to try brute force it, than trust me there is almost no chance= no programs that would work 100%.
Old 10/04/2007, 13:25   #3

you talkin about he character restore thing? or sending to email? i've changed email address since i made that char and i never deleted the character. so yeah i wanna try brute force

-how long does brute force take to try all the combinations?
Old 10/04/2007, 14:23   #4

lol if brute force was of any use, archers who water farm cud hack into every account they've sold once it gets to either a high lvl or when its got good equips. A word of advice for the wise - If you forgot the pass AS WELL AS the email, might as well move on. (if thats the case anyway. because changing emails and forgetting the old email id and pass is pretty much just retarded. no offence ofcourse.)
Old 10/04/2007, 19:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
lol if brute force was of any use, archers who water farm cud hack into every account they've sold once it gets to either a high lvl or when its got good equips. A word of advice for the wise - If you forgot the pass AS WELL AS the email, might as well move on. (if thats the case anyway. because changing emails and forgetting the old email id and pass is pretty much just retarded. no offence ofcourse.)
brute forcing can get passwords back...
Old 10/05/2007, 00:41   #6

how can brute force not get the password eventually? unless the password is changed to one thats already been tried while its running.

-actually never mind that, i just found out how long it could take and I'd probably die before it finishes, but thanks alot for your help.
Old 10/05/2007, 01:19   #7

Where to get a brute-force for CO? o.O
Old 10/05/2007, 01:52   #8

hey where can i get brute force ,free and without virus if some1 couldhelp me plz
Old 10/05/2007, 03:58   #9

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Closed!
Closed Thread