Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CODER NEEDED

Discussion on CODER NEEDED within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CODER NEEDED

I'm looking for a legit coder that can make me a 100% VIP hack for Warrock.

Player ESP
No-recoil
the protecting og my GUID you know everything safe that VIP does that a public hack does not.

If your a coder that wants to make some money i'm willing to discuss a cost for this. please all i ask is for serious coders who have the skills to do the job to come forward only.

thanks in advance.
Old 01/01/2019, 07:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is still available ? Im international coder ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpee34 View Post
I'm looking for a legit coder that can make me a 100% VIP hack for Warrock.

Player ESP
No-recoil
the protecting og my GUID you know everything safe that VIP does that a public hack does not.

If your a coder that wants to make some money i'm willing to discuss a cost for this. please all i ask is for serious coders who have the skills to do the job to come forward only.

thanks in advance.
Is this available ? I can code you ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"Pwnz0r coder needed for Best online server"
06/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey,I got the source and i got the codes i just need some one to put the codes in teh source ROFL,Easy for ya hard for meh so please can i count on some one? I just want some one to add scripts into it i have the scripts and in the same time tell meh how can i setup it on navicat and shit like tht XD Add meh on msn: [email protected] its a 5095 btw "How can i delete ma old post :O"
Good C# Coder Needed, Very Good Indeed
12/09/2008 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey, Like the title says, I need a very good C# coder, I will get the version they have if needed. Other then that, I need someone to teach me to code. I used to try but have failed so i am wondering if anyone is willing to add me on msn sometime and just teach me when ever we both have time. If You Will, Just PM me and i will give u my email address, as this is a friends acc and not my email assigned. As you can see. I am not a leecher. Just wanting to learn to code. I have tried to...
guys CODER NEEDED I KNOW HOW TO FIX
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
alright guys heres the deal i had a long talk with a computer teacher i got today and we aggree that there is an easy fix i wont tell u wat it is so they cant patch it just need a coader to messege me