Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Good C# Coder Needed, Very Good Indeed

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good C# Coder Needed, Very Good Indeed

Hey, Like the title says, I need a very good C# coder, I will get the version they have if needed. Other then that, I need someone to teach me to code.
I used to try but have failed so i am wondering if anyone is willing to add me on msn sometime and just teach me when ever we both have time.

If You Will, Just PM me and i will give u my email address, as this is a friends acc and not my email assigned.

As you can see. I am not a leecher. Just wanting to learn to code. I have tried to tutorials as you can see i have also failed with them. Thats is why i want a "privte" tutor for this.
As in a Step by step, Go back learn Step 3 again and then move on. This person i am looking for will need lots of patience as i have done drugs in my life and have a slight problem comprehending information sometimes.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Jim22444 add me on MSN I will help you

Thats MSN!! Not yahoo

Thanks
1 User