Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] I need client files for WR P-SERVER

Discussion on [REQUEST] I need client files for WR P-SERVER within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [REQUEST] I need client files for WR P-SERVER

Note, I'm not asking for a tutorial! I am just asking for a warrock server client files (I can't use the files which nexon uses right now, I need an early chapter 3 or something). Does someone have these files in stock? Tutorials on youtube have a link that doesn't work anymore! Can someone reupload it and do me a favour?

The server is to me play with my friends on, I'm not actually releasing a real private server.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05/04/2016, 15:24   #2

nope
please no more nN wr servers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2016, 09:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingTurtle View Post
nope
please no more nN wr servers
Why does it botter you if I want to make a server for me and my friends only..
Old 05/05/2016, 23:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexoner14 View Post
Why does it botter you if I want to make a server for me and my friends only..
Everyone says the same.
Old 05/06/2016, 00:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKasma View Post
Everyone says the same.
And ends up hosting a public server that gets hijacked within 10 minutes which causes it to shutdown.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2016, 18:21   #6

You guys are *******.. Just give me the files and if you dont have them, dont ******* reply omfg... I say that I'm using it as a PRIVATE server. I'm not ******* publishing this ****. I dont have words for this... wtff you all mad about? I ask for the files and if you have them, you give them.
Old 05/06/2016, 21:05   #7

Quote:
You guys are *******.. Just give me the files and if you dont have them, dont ******* reply omfg... I say that I'm using it as a PRIVATE server. I'm not ******* publishing this ****. I dont have words for this... wtff you all mad about? I ask for the files and if you have them, you give them.
maybe search a little on this forum before u start a thread you lazy ****
Old 05/07/2016, 17:00   #8

Hey boy be calmer, calmer nobody's insulting you. The people can share more or less their belongings based on their decisions so polite if you want a good percentage of sharing files!

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 05/13/2016, 17:00   #9

elite*gold: 158
Quote:
Chill out kiddo, use the search bar.
Old 05/27/2016, 20:35   #10

Unfortunately I already searched the forums ******* bastards. Stop feeling better than someone by calling him a " lazy **** ". I dont even want the ******* files anymore. moodbreakers. I asked one simple question. You can all just die. iddiots.

close the ******* topic
Old 05/27/2016, 21:40   #11

Quote:
Unfortunately I already searched the forums ******* bastards. Stop feeling better than someone by calling him a " lazy **** ". I dont even want the ******* files anymore. moodbreakers. I asked one simple question. You can all just die. iddiots.

close the ******* topic

whats this?
no need to get mad kiddo
Old 06/02/2016, 17:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post

whats this?
no need to get mad kiddo
did I ask for server files? as I said, don't try to seem cool or anything. **** off now.

*roasted*
Old 06/02/2016, 18:49   #13

Quote:
did I ask for server files? as I said, don't try to seem cool or anything. **** off now.

*roasted*
I don't try to look cool, u said u searched the forums, but why can I find the server files and you don't? Also change ur attitude u get nowhere if you behave as a 12 year old.
Old 06/04/2016, 15:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
I don't try to look cool, u said u searched the forums, but why can I find the server files and you don't? Also change ur attitude u get nowhere if you behave as a 12 year old.
I think you should go back to school to learn to read. I didn't ask for server files, I asked for client files. Stop being cool. kiddy.
Old 06/04/2016, 23:35   #15

Quote:
I think you should go back to school to learn to read. I didn't ask for server files, I asked for client files. Stop being cool. kiddy.
Google is your friend mate. I posted a thread with a lot of client links a couple of months ago but gamefront closed it doors so we lost a lot of old client download links.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
client, files, private, server, warrock