Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Client + Server Files

Discussion on [Request] Client + Server Files within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Client + Server Files

Is there any client +database? with the kind of necromancer and dungeons?
rotten, frozen and ciara
Old 09/21/2015, 11:23   #2

if u want to work on a client , there are lot of it posted in here just search for it, and add the extra class are also released here. u just need to add it in to your client and database.... but if u want a fast client.. well search for thread that selling client and im sure they will also help u with the setup......cheers
Old 09/21/2015, 17:27   #3

First you should know that there is no private server has necromancer skills only armor and weapons and they are really suck
So don't dream to find client and database with necro and rotten and frozen unless you hacked tq

Try this db and client

This got frozen and necro stuff expect skills .
Old 10/09/2017, 07:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalidmadkour View Post
First you should know that there is no private server has necromancer skills only armor and weapons and they are really suck
So don't dream to find client and database with necro and rotten and frozen unless you hacked tq

Try this db and client

This got frozen and necro stuff expect skills .
Mine got Necromancer and Shadow Knight skill working pffttt :P :P :P
Old 10/11/2017, 14:11   #5

good server