Yea, these are a "fireworks" which we implemented on our homepage a few days before the shutdown. Ah... and they also have the same footer as our one! Coincidence? I don't think so. If you don't believe it, take a look here: How can you explain this thing, mhm?
Am I crying? Oh please... I don't care about War Rock anymore. I'm just showing to everyone here what this dream team of coders and graphic designers is doing. C&P FTW.
Yea, these are a "fireworks" which we implemented on our homepage a few days before the shutdown. If you don't believe it, take a look here: How can you explain this thing, mhm?
Am I crying? Oh please... I don't care about War Rock anymore. I'm just showing to everyone here what this "professional" team of coders and graphic designers is doing. C&P FTW.
:'(.
Tell me who of you guys develope the website?
100% own work? hahaha
onlne player chart, 30 minutes of fame, latest levelups
Stolen from .
But i dont give a sh.t so why do you?
You need to be very skilled to make these things you know..
Well then you can claim that everything is stolen from someone...
@The UltimateWar developers, please use an original lay-out.. Stealing lay-outs is just not done in any community, it makes you guys look unprofessional.
We are releasing UltimateWar V3 with CQC fixes, BG working, AI fixes.
Many more features! I expect everything to be back online by tomorrow evening.
Reason why it takes so long is because we have made a lot of errors in V1 and V2 that we want to avoid with V3 by installing everything again from the start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel
You need to be very skilled to make these things you know..
Well then you can claim that everything is stolen from someone...
@The UltimateWar developers, please use an original lay-out.. Stealing lay-outs is just not done in any community, it makes you guys look unprofessional.
The website will change slowly over time. Currently we are very busy with releasing UltimateWar V3 that we don't have much time to work on the website.
We are releasing UltimateWar V3 with CQC fixes, BG working, AI fixes.
Many more features! I expect everything to be back online by tomorrow evening.
Reason why it takes so long is because we have made a lot of errors in V1 and V2 that we want to avoid with V3 by installing everything again from the start.
The website will change slowly over time. Currently we are very busy with releasing UltimateWar V3 that we don't have much time to work on the website.
For old account playing. What will happen?
You start over again?
Sorry for my English
UltimateWar - Private Server - Beta 06/13/2013 - WarRock - 10 Replies We are serach for 4 testers for UltimateWar server.
The testers will get level 50, 90d gold and 30K Cash.
Want ? send me a private massage.