Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What About the new bans ?

Discussion on What About the new bans ? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 2,573
What About the new bans ?

Hellos guys what happen about that bans ?

Randomly bans or Legit Bans powered by nexon(xigncode) live bans ? xD

Or some cheats is detected ?
Old 05/02/2015, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 73
Received Thanks: 8,545
Seems that ur cheats are detected too check the comments on ur thread
Old 05/02/2015, 00:17   #3

elite*gold: 24
ofc if you tell the coder of detected cheat he will say that bans are random

just a tip, if you guys get banned and not just you but also every m8 from the same hackprovider dont forget to open paypal dispute #now
Old 05/02/2015, 00:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazbah__ View Post
Seems that ur cheats are detected too check the comments on ur thread
seems like you didn't tested it.

My public hacks have auto spam always on. that why people are getting banned due to spam aka advertise.

@try by your self the public.

P.S Even if my PUBLIC and keep saying PUBLIC. and still doubt about i dont' care since the main VIP cheats using a different thing and many many better thing.

what about to alk directly with our VIP users(customers) and lets see if someone is talking about bans. xD
Old 05/02/2015, 00:21   #5

So every user get a ban by using ur public... nice maybe they are lucky and xigncode ban them permantly. My one is working fine and it is without auto spammer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2015, 00:23   #6

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHTheBoss View Post
seems like you didn't tested it.

My public hacks have auto spam always on. that why people are getting banned due to spam aka advertise.

@try by your self the public.

P.S Even if my PUBLIC and keep saying PUBLIC. and still doubt about i dont' care since the main VIP cheats using a different thing and many many better thing.

what about to alk directly with our VIP users(customers) and lets see if someone is talking about bans. xD
Fix that english. Awful!
Old 05/02/2015, 00:25   #7

Quote:
So every user get a ban by using ur public... nice maybe they are lucky and xigncode ban them permantly. My one is working fine and it is without auto spammer

I srsly don't care...
People must learn to respect the work. i waiting a long for those time,i look up when i had lots of users online with public , i turned on spam automatically ON. and everyone got banned. funny. ( take it like a small revenge against the dumbass )
i was in warrock lobby to wait for the spammers. xD What's more funnyZ!
Old 05/02/2015, 00:26   #8

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast
Fix that english. Awful!
why dont you fix your face?

and your nickname, its sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazbah_
maybe they are lucky and xigncode ban them permantly
lol xd that was funny
Old 05/02/2015, 00:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast View Post
Fix that english. Awful!
dude here lot's of people didn't write or speak a very well english.

if you read it, mean you understand it.
Old 05/02/2015, 00:31   #10

So people are scared now to use ur cheats because they dont know when u turn on the auto spam. I like that more users for xtcheats! ill never add a spammer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2015, 00:50   #11

Quote:
So people are scared now to use ur cheats because they dont know when u turn on the auto spam. I like that more users for xtcheats! ill never add a spammer
your cheats is already detected. l0l! none, just be patient on the next dayz :P when you have more VIP users online in game... banning 1or2 in one time is nothing, but ban 20/30 users at same time is more funnyZ!

wetake a care of your dll kazbah for wr and ca. exactly like your GERMAN friend. which got all vip users banned.
you just survive to this ban season due to luck. watch out in the next days how your users will feel.!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2015, 00:58   #12

Yea same bullshit everytime you looked inside my dll its detected blabla funny thing you write this now over month and never read somewhere that users got banned.
Old 05/02/2015, 01:03   #13

Quote:
Yea same bullshit everytime you looked inside my dll its detected blabla funny thing you write this now over month and never read somewhere that users got banned.

no we didn't looked your dll. we reported directly your dll to someone which have more power.

Your DLL ( Full Unpacked, IAT Fixed, Import visible, Runnable dll ) and with some explaining about your code. what else they can need.

You must know/remember something.. i posted about xigncode 1 month before the official nexon notice, about the xigncode release. JUST To remind how our power growing up.

Is there any escape notice? in offices nexon? or what a WTF xD. or we are just lucky genius xD.Or Maybe we have some UnderCoverz Man Inside there...

let you to think about.

@thx make me famous.
Old 05/02/2015, 01:09   #14

Ok then lets wait for the detection

If you think this makes you famous. Your welcome
Old 05/02/2015, 07:42   #15

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 200/1/1
Received Thanks: 1,006
I think the New anti hack System is doing his Job