Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A question for you warrock fellas about my old account.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question for you warrock fellas about my old account.

back in the days 2009/2010 i had a warrock account where i put a lot of money in, now recently i went to my brothers lan party and saw his friends playing WARROCK again. So getting excited i wanted to start playing it again to only to find out its not owned by gamersfirst anymore but by nexon i think.
I've put a lot of effort and money in my account and i think back in the days i was around level 40~ Now i am just wondering if there is anyway to get my account back or if it is just gone

Thanks for all your answers and if i said something wrong please correct me.

Old   #2

Unfortunalety, it's gone. You had to accept the "opt-in" by gamersfirst back in 2012, if you did not do that, it'd be lost anyway, since Nexon EU has stopped the account migration 1 or 2 years ago.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast View Post
Unfortunalety, it's gone. You had to accept the "opt-in" by gamersfirst back in 2012, if you did not do that, it'd be lost anyway, since Nexon EU has stopped the account migration 1 or 2 years ago.
AWHH very sad to hear, you think there is any chance if i mail nexon/gamersfirst i still have all account information and welcome mail in my mail.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterBal View Post
AWHH very sad to hear, you think there is any chance if i mail nexon/gamersfirst i still have all account information and welcome mail in my mail.
Nope. If you not accepted the Opt-In back in 2012, your account was not given to nexon, where you had to register it, so your account is lost.

G1 deleted everything they had after some time (when they moved it to Nexon), so it's lost.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast View Post
Nope. If you not accepted the Opt-In back in 2012, your account was not given to nexon, where you had to register it, so your account is lost.

G1 deleted everything they had after some time (when they moved it to Nexon), so it's lost.
Hmm sad to hear, well thanks anyway
Old   #6

#questions answered thread close request!
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterBal View Post
#questions answered thread close request!
You can do that by simply click the report button on your first button and write e.g. "question answered". By the way, there is a thanks button, so that you not need to write that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,149
#closed

Closed Thread