I really like Cocainewars!
Unfortunalety it's kinda empty, ~3-5 Players are online, that's not that much - I would be very happy if there would be 20 players online.
Is your server protected of clientlessbots? (Just asking )
I really like Cocainewars!
Unfortunalety it's kinda empty, ~3-5 Players are online, that's not that much - I would be very happy if there would be 20 players online.
Is your server protected of clientlessbots? (Just asking )
Yes, nothing i can do about that.
Yes Clientlessbots won't have a chance
Server has been closed because of too less players.
I think the reason is, that Chapter 1 is too old for most of the current WarRock players, because the server had no known bugs, anything was working very fine.
Thank you anyways, hope to see you in one of my future projects.
Server has been closed because of too less players.
I think the reason is, that Chapter 1 is too old for most of the current WarRock players, because the server had no known bugs, anything was working very fine.
Thank you anyways, hope to see you in one of my future projects.
#close requested
That's not nice to hear. I liked it well, but as you mentioned, too less players to keep it online.
Server has been closed because of too less players.
I think the reason is, that Chapter 1 is too old for most of the current WarRock players, because the server had no known bugs, anything was working very fine.
Thank you anyways, hope to see you in one of my future projects.
CocaineWars - WarRock Chapter 1 Server 04/06/2014 - WarRock - 274 Replies http://s1.directupload.net/images/140125/sid6vhvw. png
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140125/anu7a48j .pnghttp://s7.directupload.net/images/140125/jixn3 ym5.pnghttp://s14.directupload.net/images/140125/t wils5rw.pnghttp://s14.directupload.net/images/1401 25/2l2nwvpp.pnghttp://s14.directupload.net/images/ 140125/zdghydhk.png
Download the client: Click here.
Credit Where Credit Is Due
Cyno__™ for programming most of the server
Raz9r, Yazzn for programming help and code review
ToxiiC,...