Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C#] Hack für Warrock ? :D

Discussion on [C#] Hack für Warrock ? :D within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 04/29/2014, 18:33   #16

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 1,687
Es wird nur über eine DLL funktionieren.
Old 04/29/2014, 18:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz9r View Post
Rein in der Theorie ist es möglich, in C# einen Cheat für War Rock zu schreiben. Einfach ist das aber nicht, da es schwer ist, in Anwesenheit von Hackshield eine managed DLL in einen nativen Prozess zu injizieren.

Nativer Code wie C oder C++ ist dafür einfach wesentlich besser geeignet.
Abgesehen davon kann man auch eine unmanaged DLL in WR laden und z.B. über pipes die Befehle von einem .net prozess an WR leiten.
Old 04/29/2014, 18:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by /bin/cat View Post
Abgesehen davon kann man auch eine unmanaged DLL in WR laden und z.B. über pipes die Befehle von einem .net prozess an WR leiten.
Du bist ein Fan von Performance-Problemen, die die Frage vom OP nicht einmal beantworten, wa?
Und außerdem erkennt Hackshield die Pipes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2014, 18:40   #19

elite*gold: 10
gibt es irgentwelche konkretten beispiele/sources ?
Old 04/30/2014, 19:09   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabTec' View Post
gibt es irgentwelche konkretten beispiele/sources ?
I highly doubt that, although you could use .NET to create a WarRock hack, it is very unlikely that someone has made and released the source of one. Most hacks here rely on injection, memory editing, etc. Afaik, you can do all of that in C# relying on unsafe code. In fact, most of your project would be unsafe, importing unmanaged DLLs etc. In short, C++ is the number one choice. You could create a proxy though, however I have no clue on how much "hack features" you'll get from that.
Old 04/30/2014, 23:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
I highly doubt that, although you could use .NET to create a WarRock hack, it is very unlikely that someone has made and released the source of one.
None that I know of and I have been here for quite some time.

Quote:
Most hacks here rely on injection, memory editing, etc. Afaik, you can do all of that in C# relying on unsafe code. In fact, most of your project would be unsafe, importing unmanaged DLLs etc.
There isn't even a way to use a DllMain in C# without using unsafe code, so none of the dependent code would be safe code.

Quote:
In short, C++ is the number one choice. You could create a proxy though, however I have no clue on how much "hack features" you'll get from that.
C rather than C++. Most direct memory access is illegal behavior in C++, but well defined in C. Undefined behavior does not mean much though, especially on Windows which heavily relies on it, but it makes C the default choice for gamehacking.

To add on this, there actually is a way to load the CLR with a delay, so injecting a C# DLL is theoretically possible. The problem I see though is that I expect Hackshield to load faster than the CLR, thus not allowing the DLL to be injected anymore.