I donated 10 EUR PaySafeCard to get Platinum Premium. After I had 144 days left as seen on a screenshot below, I donated again during Happy Hour and received over 200 days of Gold premium. So here it is:
1. I contacted Trademark on skype and he replied with "I don't have time now to contact other staff member"
2. I posted a topic on forum which got locked very soon for an unknown reason, so I had to re-post it to get an answer
3. I've sent a ticket and got a very "suspicious" answer from InstantBlood, saying that this screenshot of mine is not "acceptable"
I donated 10 EUR PaySafeCard to get Platinum Premium. After I had 144 days left as seen on a screenshot below, I donated again during Happy Hour and received over 200 days of Gold premium. So here it is:
1. I contacted Trademark on skype and he replied with "I don't have time now to contact other staff member"
2. I posted a topic on forum which got locked very soon for an unknown reason, so I had to re-post it to get an answer
3. I've sent a ticket and got a very "suspicious" answer from InstantBlood, saying that this screenshot of mine is not "acceptable"
Then I was like..
:conf used::conf used::face palm::face palm:
My advice? Never donate to IW :/
Aha...
2.
3.
Your name in the ticket has a another name as on the screen..
Because I used a nickname change :S Anyway, you said that you see everything so go and check the logs.. you can identify it by username. And one more thing.. why would I want to give platin premium to someone else, if this wouldn't be true?
I donated 10 EUR PaySafeCard to get Platinum Premium. After I had 144 days left as seen on a screenshot below, I donated again during Happy Hour and received over 200 days of Gold premium. So here it is:
1. I contacted Trademark on skype and he replied with "I don't have time now to contact other staff member"
2. I posted a topic on forum which got locked very soon for an unknown reason, so I had to re-post it to get an answer
3. I've sent a ticket and got a very "suspicious" answer from InstantBlood, saying that this screenshot of mine is not "acceptable"
Then I was like..
:conf used::conf used::face palm::face palm:
My advice? Never donate to IW :/
lol same here.
war bislang ein treuer iw-spieler, aber muss jetzt überlegen , ob ich noch weiterspielen werde .ss.s.s
I am leaving InfinityWar and you should too. My ticket got closed, and I haven't received the goods that I paid for (no matter the proof).
You have exactly 3 days to give me back my 10€ paid Platinum Premium and after that I will notify Nexon and Dream Execution about your illegal acts. I will not tolerate scamming. And let's not mention that I just donated 10 more euros few days ago
I am leaving InfinityWar and you should too. My ticket got closed, and I haven't received the goods that I paid for (no matter the proof).
You have exactly 3 days to give me back my 10€ paid Platinum Premium and after that I will notify Nexon and Dream Execution about your illegal acts. I will not tolerate scamming. And let's not mention that I just donated 10 more euros few days ago
Instant, think very good!
i donated 25€ 1-2 weeks ago and had no problems, i have everything i bought on my acc.
well, you have a warrock server too,in this case it's harakiri
I donated 10 EUR PaySafeCard to get Platinum Premium. After I had 144 days left as seen on a screenshot below, I donated again during Happy Hour and received over 200 days of Gold premium. So here it is:
1. I contacted Trademark on skype and he replied with "I don't have time now to contact other staff member"
2. I posted a topic on forum which got locked very soon for an unknown reason, so I had to re-post it to get an answer
3. I've sent a ticket and got a very "suspicious" answer from InstantBlood, saying that this screenshot of mine is not "acceptable"
Then I was like..
:conf used::conf used::face palm::face palm:
My advice? Never donate to IW :/
Hey.
On the Screenshot with the 144 Premium Days, we can't see the date so the Screenshot can be like 6 months old. Because of this we can't restore your Premium, sorry.
I donated 10 EUR PaySafeCard to get Platinum Premium. After I had 144 days left as seen on a screenshot below, I donated again during Happy Hour and received over 200 days of Gold premium. So here it is:
1. I contacted Trademark on skype and he replied with "I don't have time now to contact other staff member"
2. I posted a topic on forum which got locked very soon for an unknown reason, so I had to re-post it to get an answer
3. I've sent a ticket and got a very "suspicious" answer from InstantBlood, saying that this screenshot of mine is not "acceptable"
Then I was like..
:conf used::conf used::face palm::face palm:
My advice? Never donate to IW :/
Tipp next time take a screen nd write the date in the Chat for "Proof"
Hallo falls es nicht gehen sollte, gibt es auf epvp eine Menge Tutorials wie man warrock auf Windows 8 spielen kann. Ich denke das sollte bei iw auch so funktionieren
[IRONIE]
Bester Support, Qualifizierte Erfahrene Staff member , Super Server!!!
[/IRONIE]
On the Screenshot with the 144 Premium Days, we can't see the date so the Screenshot can be like 6 months old. Because of this we can't restore your Premium, sorry.
Have a nice Game!
if i can help, i played with him 1-2 matches(2 weeks ago),he was lv 98 with platinum
Infinitywar War Rock Private Server - Closed Beta 01/13/2013 - WarRock - 116 Replies Open Beta started!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock/2280648- infinitywar-war-rock-private-server-open-beta.html