The Project:
I want create (Like it was in Korean)
Bots.
Level up.
All levels
All premium (expect Plantium)
KD Fully working.
Zombie maps (New's and old's) like Marien_Zombie
Creat community (I having Forum already set up)
Good game (No Lag Issues)
Own Cash WRCash
It's not a stupid think.
But I want create Hackless, No Frame issues, ALL WEAPONS.
I cannot give the Link for site.
We have staffs:
Site Owner:TheSanderHD (Me)
Administrators:Angelina, Francescothebest
Game Moderators:manu0108,
Forum Moderators:None
Development Team:None
Design Team:None
MiddleMan:None
I just made forum 2 days back, I have great but only 4 Active in.
We are searching more members, I have hard time Behind.
this would be bilijard if I get more members And SERVER up!
I am going to imput onto forum "Download tap" where people can download update's for WarRock World War.
Update should be everyday but Server should be online. And if Server get's onto Update then server goes down!
I hope this Server will get good shape and good players
We are way to become great server in univers, but we don't have developments who can deal with server. So I desided do ask help from here. I hope someone will help me!
Please giv up, no Dev.'s, only Admin's ?
Dafuq is wrong with u ?
This Project will fail ... no one will help u .. trollz
~ToxicData->GetTroll()->Disable();
Are you so sure? I think Insomnia Project will fail more than I do!
Well Soon enough I will start learning again c++ and learn how to create War Rock server. I think that ToXiiC who is creating Insomnia will lose he's mind, because No Exact info about When will be final release and much more!
ToXiiC aka. Anksel ? Dafux, he is a little Boy ...
Idk how anyone can believe this **** ...
What i read: IDK IDK IDK IDK ... blaaaah
What i think: Yeah sure, u will learn C++, 3 Weeks later ... i can create a NoMenu Cheat ( Copy&Paste ... )
---
Try it, if u want to fail.
I will, and 1-2 years ago I coded fully nomenu - menu hack no copy & Paste, I didn't even ask you're help. If you don't like don't read, I don't care how (Great Coders should think) I can do what even I want. 4-6 weeks coding doesn't mean I can fail! It will be success!
[Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM) 01/01/2012 - Perfect World - 5 Replies Like the title states. We currently have all the files set up and ready to go, running on 1.4.2.
We need....
Game Developers (Coders)(0/2):
Let me know how long you have been coding for perfect world and what you can promise me.
GM's (1/1):
World of WarPlanes : Developers Answer Fan Questions 12/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies World of Warplane developers at Wargaming.net have posted the third part in their continuing series of "ask the developers" features. This time, the team took on thirty questions ranging on a variety of topics including mid-air collisions, whether or not view can be changed and much more.
6. Will the fight start with the planes in the air or will we have to take off from a runway, if we do have to take off from a runway will we are able to land again? either to get repairs or ammo ? WWII...
Titans-CO ... We rock your world ... 12/24/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies Titans-CO | Conquer Online Private Server 5095
Titans-CO a brand new private server we are getting members right now to liven up the server.
We have an active staff and a chat box ready to answer any questions you might need to ask.
Server Information:
- Location of host: EU
- Version of Client: 5095
- Server Stage: up and running
now we have a lot of features so ill put them in a spoiler to save you the pain of scrolling down
Recruiting Developers for Perfect World 01/05/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies Think you got the skills of a PRO? Think that you're good enough to be noticed by the public? Well, come and join me with a Perfect World Server I'm making.
I need several people that will work for me. People that will easily understand what they're told to do. People that can listen carefully. People that are willing to help make a change in the Perfect World Community.
If you'd like to help, add me on MSN
[email protected]
P.S. Once you add me, we'll go over the important...