I will, and 1-2 years ago I coded fully nomenu - menu hack no copy & Paste, I didn't even ask you're help. If you don't like don't read, I don't care how (Great Coders should think) I can do what even I want. 4-6 weeks coding doesn't mean I can fail! It will be success!
There are just a handfull persons, who could help you, but they don't help a project, with NO Devs.
You have... yeah... NOTHING.
A forum... WOW, you are the king.
And the most servers aren't written in C++... just sayin.
Lol, Yeah diffently. But I still need some help ToXiiC on insomnia project wasteing our time with Developming, we wanted do play the game but He took server off. he will release it when It's fully done!
With that time (if I would have developers) then I would have server already up!
Lol, Yeah diffently. But I still need some help ToXiiC on insomnia project wasteing our time with Developming, we wanted do play the game but He took server off. he will release it when It's fully done!
With that time (if I would have developers) then I would have server already up!
Lol... What do you think?
Bam, bam -> Server done.
Don't be so funny...
2 - 3 persons who could help you :
__underscore
ToxicData
Horiiizon
And they do their own Server, so forget it... Why should any dev help you? What could you offer to the dev?
Lol... What do you think?
Bam, bam -> Server done.
Don't be so funny...
2 - 3 persons who could help you :
__underscore
ToxicData
Horiiizon
And they do their own Server, so forget it... Why should any dev help you? What could you offer to the dev?
Did I said any word about needing help? I just let know I need help not Asking help! Difficultys with reading ? If I don't get any help from here, then just forget it, and #close this topic, because people from here are useless.
And I haven't spooken with __underscore and Horiiizon!
I will development myself if I get more info how to do it. I am going to creat as It is In Korean one. New Zombie maps. Every gun in item shop.
I am not stupid, and trying is best hope what I own right now!
Sander u was in insomia but toxic is no nice!!
im with u!!
send me the furom...
good luck man !
if u guys neeed help help the admin and coders in WRPSP they on the finish now
ToXiiC aka Anksel (Or what ever was he's name) He wasn't nice at all.
*He putted server offline cuz developming the full version* while developing full version let people. I just need developments and nothing else. I am here for help and much more. I try do be nice, I just want server up (Not like ToXiiC did) It's so obveusly if people need wait for fking server. I am searching developments who can help us with War Rock World War - it would be like original War Rock korean, all new maps, all new. We only need help!
Did I said any word about needing help? I just let know I need help not Asking help! Difficultys with reading ? If I don't get any help from here, then just forget it, and #close this topic, because people from here are useless.
And I haven't spooken with __underscore and Horiiizon!
I will development myself if I get more info how to do it. I am going to creat as It is In Korean one. New Zombie maps. Every gun in item shop.
I am not stupid, and trying is best hope what I own right now!
It's funny to read your posts...
Do you know what?
Have fun... you will not make it, but still a lot of success...
[Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM) 01/01/2012 - Perfect World - 5 Replies Like the title states. We currently have all the files set up and ready to go, running on 1.4.2.
We need....
Game Developers (Coders)(0/2):
Let me know how long you have been coding for perfect world and what you can promise me.
GM's (1/1):
World of WarPlanes : Developers Answer Fan Questions 12/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies World of Warplane developers at Wargaming.net have posted the third part in their continuing series of "ask the developers" features. This time, the team took on thirty questions ranging on a variety of topics including mid-air collisions, whether or not view can be changed and much more.
6. Will the fight start with the planes in the air or will we have to take off from a runway, if we do have to take off from a runway will we are able to land again? either to get repairs or ammo ? WWII...
Titans-CO ... We rock your world ... 12/24/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies Titans-CO | Conquer Online Private Server 5095
Titans-CO a brand new private server we are getting members right now to liven up the server.
We have an active staff and a chat box ready to answer any questions you might need to ask.
Server Information:
- Location of host: EU
- Version of Client: 5095
- Server Stage: up and running
now we have a lot of features so ill put them in a spoiler to save you the pain of scrolling down
Recruiting Developers for Perfect World 01/05/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies Think you got the skills of a PRO? Think that you're good enough to be noticed by the public? Well, come and join me with a Perfect World Server I'm making.
I need several people that will work for me. People that will easily understand what they're told to do. People that can listen carefully. People that are willing to help make a change in the Perfect World Community.
If you'd like to help, add me on MSN
[email protected]
P.S. Once you add me, we'll go over the important...