Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help, WR keeps crashing.

Discussion on Need Help, WR keeps crashing. within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help, WR keeps crashing.

Hello, I have .NET up to date, and I have c++ 2008, I have the injector, and I have warrock. I am using a 64bit OS with windows 7. It load's/injects fine then WR tells me it's shuting down do to abnormal game play. If someone could tell me how to fix this, or help me threw team viewer that would be great. Thank you, PM me if you can help.

GERMAN: Hallo, ich habe. NET up to date, und ich habe c + + 2008 habe ich den Injektor, und ich habe warrock. Ich bin mit einem 64bit OS mit Windows 7. Es laden die / spritzt fein dann WR sagt mir, es ist unten shuting tun, um abnormale Spiel zu spielen. Wenn mir jemand sagen könnte, wie diese zu beheben, schreiben oder mir helfen, warf Team Viewer das wäre toll. Vielen Dank, PM me if you can help.
Old 07/03/2011, 22:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hacks auslassen, sonst schau Sufu es gibt derzeit wieder Probleme mit WR

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Crashing.
07/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So I added the new map from Dekaron korea, it loaded to the server but when Im starting the game and when im trying to teleport to that map it crashes at the loading screen, I can't even see the loading screen it gives me a black screen and then it crashes, And yes I've added all Textures and etc, Anyone knows what teh problem could be? Thanks.
SRO-db bot keeps crashing
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, my problem is basically that the bot crashes. After a certain time(can be 10minutes to x hours) the bot crashes and i need to close it. It's pretty annoying since i can't use the bot over night because if it is crashed my char doesn't pot/resurrect. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4880/errordx.j pg I hope some1 can help me out, i have this problem with both 0.8 and 1.1b . Tried redownloading and cracking already. Didnt work. Im running VISTA 64bit
Crashing
07/20/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
I started using CE hack with the actual 2moons launcher and pretty much all i do is crespo runs,but it keeps crashing and shows a box with two buttons andmost of the box is question marks. The hacks I use are vac, autopots, no aggro, speed, and zoom. I reduced the vac range and monster speed but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to stop the crashes. Also, the computer i'm using is very good, i don't lag AT ALL, but shoudl i still reduce the graphics?
ag bot keeps crashing=/
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey ag bot was doing fine yesterday i had 2 stalls up on 2 clients and running the bot n the third and then this morning it started crashing every 5 mins.. btw sometimes on my comp it says run32.dll missing or something like that.. i downloaded library files when i first got ag bot and yeh. just crashed again =/
l2 crashing
07/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
my game keeps crashing every 5-20 seconds i get into game. i move around then it randomly crashes without no warning i just downloaded a core.dll off the blaze site and it stopped my gameguard error 620 but now it just keeps crashing anyone have the fix :confused:for this im playing a hellbound client.