[Trading] 2 Accounts TRADING for a high level with some retails 08/25/2016 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies I have 2x accountswith retails
1st level 64-66
2nd lvl 38-41
64-66 level : K/D Ratio: 1.5 - 2.2
Retails: 6 Retails;
1. M4a1 Snow Camo 3/5 Slot
2. Famas CA 3/5 Slot
3. Famas USA 3/5 Slot
4. Vector Desert
5. AI_AW DESERT
[Selling] WarRock Account, Many Retails, High Level, Good KD 08/25/2016 - WarRock Trading - 10 Replies Hey guys, after a few years of being pretty addicted to WarRock, I decided that it's time to say goodbye. I spent a lot of time and effort on the account so I still want it to be active, grow and level up.
Well, now comes the interesting part, some details:
- Level - between 62-69, it means those 3 flowers.
- KD - higher than 2.
- Dinar - more than 3.5M.
- Many Gunsmith objects.
- Slot 5 for more than 2 months left.
- A LOT of Supply and Military Supply boxes.
- 1435 NX.
[T]rading High level with 4 retails. (gold prem) 07/30/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies I am trading a level 43 account with 4 retails, gold premium 29 days und 500.000 dinar, 0.95 k/d
And I want for it a high level account with 1 retail: m249 for heavy trooper.
B> High Level Character on Cerberus (125+ Archer or Fire Tao Preferred) 07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies I'm looking for a high level Archer or Fire Taoist on Cerberus. I will only buy the character if it has FULL INFO! No exceptions, so don't bother offering if you don't have full info.
Preferred gear, but not required:
+4 1 socket Super set (SDG or SPG)
+4 or Higher Super 2 socket bow (2x SDG's)
+4 or Higher Super 2 socket Mana Backsword (2x SPG's)