Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> High Level Character on Cerberus (125+ Archer or Fire Tao Preferred)

Discussion on B> High Level Character on Cerberus (125+ Archer or Fire Tao Preferred) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> High Level Character on Cerberus (125+ Archer or Fire Tao Preferred)

I'm looking for a high level Archer or Fire Taoist on Cerberus. I will only buy the character if it has FULL INFO! No exceptions, so don't bother offering if you don't have full info.

Preferred gear, but not required:

+4 1 socket Super set (SDG or SPG)
+4 or Higher Super 2 socket bow (2x SDG's)
+4 or Higher Super 2 socket Mana Backsword (2x SPG's)

Simple and straight forward. That's what I want and I am willing to pay up to 300$. I won't pay the full 300 for just some **** character I will offer according to the gear and character level. Also if it is reborn or not will factor in and the levels it was reborn at.
Old 07/25/2008, 04:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i got all that stuff but +7, and a fire,fire 126-130?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> level 132 fire tao, archer level 130 and 2nd rb fire level 105 altogether
10/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
all the characters are in server saturn. Archer has full 1 soc and 2nd rb fire also has full 1 soc as well. I am looking for real $$ or WoW stuff trade and i prefer to sell all of them in one go. Will get a trusted middleman from a reputable site that has rl identification to do the trade. All other account trades are welcome send me a pm thanks
donate a high level character? LIGHT SERVER
10/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I was just wondering if there is anyone who doesn't want to play conquer anymore on the light server? I would be very greatful if you could give me the info for the account =] my email is [email protected] THANKS ALL!
B>High level Fire tao or Trojan
07/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Must be full 2 soc and full super with decent plus's for me to consider buying. I'll be paying top dollar via paypal if I deem the account buyable. Minimum potency is 240 with a status of duke or higher or a potency of 235 with no nobility status. [email protected] to talk to me. I will make you show me char in game. I also will only buy if you have full information to the account including old passwords account secret question and answer and id number.
How to level your fire/water/archer
06/12/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Ok, here is a guide that I've discovered. Since it is really hard to bot a non-reborn water, firetao, and archer via SV, why don't we bot a trojan/warrior and "transfer the amount of experience to the water/fire. I had a level116 trojan with about 65%, and a lvl83 firetaoists. I make my fire to kill my trojan, so that my fire could get exp off my trojan. I tested it wiht exp potion, and it works wonder. My fire is now lvl85 and only about 30 % is lot from my trojan. By the way, I wish...
WTB High Level archer! Gaiahon!
01/24/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
I just want to see if anyone is selling a high level archer! I will buy it thank you!