Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Skill Hack, 4/12/09

Discussion on Small Skill Hack, 4/12/09 within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Small Skill Hack, 4/12/09

*removed*

Muss man immer die Namen änderen?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2009, 01:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
already posted.

close.
Old 12/05/2009, 01:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
n1, cant get it to run though using either injection method... the "ok ok inject" crashes my warrock on the loading screen and the other way nothing shows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[tutorial] fussion [GM]ghostmode+teleportation;Skill speed,Skill range hack
03/05/2014 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 275 Replies
Ok..this is my first tutorial..today i will show you how to make ghostmode+teleportation hack,Skill speed hack,Skill range hack,Wall Hack,Mana consumation hack.. The programs that you need is : Cheat engine 5.4/5.5 version Microsoft excell 2003 or try with newest version..maybe will work again 1. ghostmode+teleport hack firtst step is open (launch) your dekaron..without login! next open your Cheat Engine and you will see in the left corner one little PC that glow..press on it and...
Dekaron Fussion.... Vac , Skill , Wall , Skill Range ...... hack ? give me the links
04/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey Guys im searching for Good Dekaron Fussion Hacks.... Please contact me or Give me links Thx you very much. :):D
A little help with small hack.
11/04/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 2 Replies
Hey all. There is a hack know as the shop bug, which basically is an illusion to cheat the system. There are 4 steps: 1) Buy lots of Town Portals. 2) Change portals values using CE so they become some othere stuff. 3) Sell this stuff in WTB shop. 4) Run like hell :P
[RELEASE] small code to fix phoenix skill (MY WAY!)
05/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
well do you know the bug in LOTF that when you kill a person and you have the phoenix skill and the person revs if you dun move then it will atk em with phoenix automaticaly no matter where they r? well i found a fix o.o (i only tested it in PvP and it worked dunno about monsters) so.....lets begin. search for if (SkillAttributes == 12) and between { and PlayerTargets.Add(Target, Other.CalculateDamage(this, Target, 1, SkillId, SkillLvl));
He He Skill Hack + Fast Attack Skill Hack + Speed Hack
02/10/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
The world is again now time for something good !!!!!! Closing sections on my forum?? OK Not use guidance from your forum so you say. ALL HACK WORK!!!!!!!!!! +HACK SO Speed HACK: scan type = Exact Value value type = 4 Bytes Search: 1075942785 Change TO: 1085942785