Axel. Nur weil dir deine Eltern das Spiel verbieten , denn du bist sicher keine 16 Jahre alt (14) . Css hat 100000000000000000000000000000000 x 1000000000000000000000 bessere Sound als drecks Warrock. Überleg was du sagt .
Axel. Nur weil dir deine Eltern das Spiel verbieten , denn du bist sicher keine 16 Jahre alt (14) . Css hat 100000000000000000000000000000000 x 1000000000000000000000 bessere Sound als drecks Warrock. Überleg was du sagt .
Bot Sound Pack [.wav] 08/26/2019 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Hi !
Sunday is a boring day so I made a small pack of sounds for all bot.
http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=83001261975995031614 .jpg
Click Here
V1r00zT0t4L
League of legends [Sound Pack] 07/14/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies So habe mal ein geiles soundpack gefunden und ich finde es wirklich klasse...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-J0LukaX_A
DOWNLOAD : champions.zip
VT: spackt grade rum
DOWNLOAD FSB ENTPACKER: Direct Link
SPECIAL FORCE SOUND PACK? 09/30/2009 - Soldier Front - 9 Replies Sir, i just have a question here. can anyone here knows how to play a .sff file?, or have a collection of SPECIAL FORCE Sounds?,.
please help here.:confused:
im making a theme for my Fone, and use the other sounds aswell for ringtonefor message and call alerts.:D
i gladly appreciate every single help..
:handsdown: thanks:handsdown:
[DK Sound Pack] v0.6 07/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies Hello everyone. Tired of the old CO sounds? I mean cmon now, jump sounds like someone getting hit over the back of the head with a stick, am I right? :rolleyes:
Well this is something I have been working on for the past week. Gathering together a sound library to work with was the longest, most tedious task of all. Now I am in the process of cataloging all of the CO sound folder, and replacing everything one by one.
I call it the DK sound pack.
Current version: v0.6 (changelog at...