Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MOD] E*pvp Loading Screen + Ladebalken :D

Discussion on [MOD] E*pvp Loading Screen + Ladebalken :D within the WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications forum part of the WarRock category.

Old 08/22/2011, 14:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmokAim View Post
ja ist dir woll ein fehler unterlaufen
es heißt "Hauptladebalken"...(jeder macht fehler)
Danke, meinte ich auch...schnell schreiben halt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loading Screen
10/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Alrighty, I'm having a bit of an issue. I am trying to change the loading screen but when I go to date/texture/ui/game/loading the screens aren't there. I'm thinking maybe they are hidden but im not sure. Any help? -Solar
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
[Help] Loading screen
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do you change the loading screen on your pserver when you start the conquer.exe like: co.exe-loading screen-login screen how do your change the picture of the loading screen?
Loading Screen
03/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
how do you edit the loading screen in the difference server files like silkbotter did? and how do you change the server name?
Getting D/C on the loading screen
08/26/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I'm running wall hack, speed hack, and vac hack. But when I try to login everything goes fine until it starts loading the map, it'll get just about all the way and then say "Disconnected from the server" and shuts the game out >_< Anyone else having this problem? and if so any solutions to it that are known?